Anyone have input on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas?

Disneydad203

Earning My Ears
We just booked a surprise trip in December for my daughters birthday. We have never been to the parks at Christmas time and we bought tickets for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas. Has anyone ever gone to this? If so, what can we expect and did you find it to be worth getting tickets for? Thanks!

We were able to attend both MNSSHP and MVMCP last year to celebrate DD's birthday and she said she liked MVMCP much better. Here is what she really liked: The character meet and greets, the castle being lit up, the parade, the fake snow on main street, and the hot chocolate. I would attend another MVMCP again. We really had a great time.

The Christmas Party is my favorite thing I have ever done at Disney. The Meet & Greets are fun, the Castle is beautiful, and the cookies and hot chocolate are fun. The overall attitude is more relaxed, and very much full of Christmas Spirit.

We have done it once and were glad we did. It really was fun and we just enjoyed all the special feelings of Christmas. We did dinner at the LLT before the party started and that was really nice too. How old is your DD? We waited till our kids were school age to do a party as the 7-12 time was too late for them as preschoolers and the cost to us was not worth it if we could not stay the whole time. We loved the parade and special shows. We were not impressed with the cheap cookies and hot chocolate.

Is there a certain restaurant that would be a good spot to watch the festivities for this?

Is there a certain restaurant that would be a good spot to watch the festivities for this?
DO you mean in the park? Or watching the fireworks outside the park?

If you are at the park, I would suggest doing a meal before the actual party starts so you don't miss anything. If you are not at the park, I recommend going to California Grill. There is a huge deck to watch the fireworks and they pump in the holiday music. If you can't get reservations - you can just visit the bar for drinks and still enjoy the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter