• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have Halloween pics from cruises during halloween???????

Im_A_Princess

PLATINUM Castaway
I think that would so much fun to go DCL for Halloween. :wizard:

Is it like the not so scary party at DW?
Do they do any special activities?
Are the crew dressed up in costumes?

I think that would so much fun to go DCL for Halloween. :wizard:

Is it like the not so scary party at DW?
Do they do any special activities?
Are the crew dressed up in costumes?

The halloween party on the ship is short and nothing as big as at the parks. They have a ToT for the kids through the ship and a half hour party after the ToT. The CMs and characters do dress up for the party. Please see the picture of the day thread for some pics of the party from the Oct 10th Eastern. See below for the anouncement and ToT bags left in our stateroom.

IMG_1205-1.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

They decorate the atrium all Halloween day-- lots of pumpkins and cobwebs- it's really cute.

On the Oct 25 4-day Wonder somebody dressed up like Walt Disney (me) and won the most Disney category. Would love to see a picture of that, since DW failed to snap one........

Got off the Magic on the 24th. The Haloween thing is something I hope they keep! Entire families were dressed up! The deck party was super fun! CM's and character's had costumes. I can't say enough great things about it!

I've seen pictures of the crew in costume...for their own "after-hours" party. They get pretty creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter