anyone have/had a Samsung "Gravity" cell phone?

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I got one recently and for the life of me I can not figure out how to use it to update my status on Facebook or to add pictures.

can anyone help me? :worship:

Ok - forgive me, but I must ask. You do have the Data Package/Plan, correct?

I have one and use tmobile but I don't use it on facebook. Accessing the internet is really slow as it is not a newer technology type phone like and iphone, blackberry or one that works on a 3g network. I went into Tzones by selecting the @ sign with the T which was the top right icon listed in my menu and pressed #2 where is asked me to enter the URL. I entered the url but it came back and told me the request timed out then it came back and gave me a message that it is $1.99 per MB since I don't have a data plan. The T459 is the phone I have I guess there are gravity 3's which may be what you have.

I have had some "luck" updating pictures on my gravity by saving them to my album and then accessing on my laptop via the t-mobile website and posting them that way but it sucks and it's really time consuming.

I really liked this phone until I realized that the low battery warning comes on way too early even when the battery isn't low. :confused:

I really liked this phone until I realized that the low battery warning comes on way too early even when the battery isn't low. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have had two replacements and searched the internet to find that is a comon problem. I have been talking on a call for 5 minutes and the phone just shut off even though it showed I had 4 bars. then I couldn't get it to power back on. My last phone I replaced the battery also and it seems to do a little better than my original phone.

You can just text your update to Facebook, even if you don't have internet. :thumbsup2

My DD13 does this. She said you have to have your cell phone number in your account (not visible to others, but known to FB) so it knows whose account it is. She does not have internet enabled on her phone.

You can just text your update to Facebook, even if you don't have internet. :thumbsup2

My DD13 does this. She said you have to have your cell phone number in your account (not visible to others, but known to FB) so it knows whose account it is. She does not have internet enabled on her phone.

Really? What number do you text it to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter