Anyone have extra Moonlight Magic Tickets?

Bciris

Earning My Ears
i have tickets for the March 20th Moonlight Magic for my kids and wife but now grandma and grandpa want to come. Anyone have two extra tickets?

You may want to repost this about a week before March 20 and then bump it everyday! I have about a 25% chance that I may have 2 extra tickets.

How would you be able to transfer tickets? I thought they had to be booked under the names booked under members reservations?

How would you be able to transfer tickets? I thought they had to be booked under the names booked under members reservations?

I don't think that's the case. The rules are that they have to be booked by a member under the reservation, only by direct owners, and that the limits were 4 total tickets, or equal to the number of people on the reservation. Nowhere does it list that those 4 need to be the exact people under the reservation, other than that the person booking it needs to be present to get the tickets.

You can't transfer tickets. It would have to be a meet at the gate kind of transaction.

I have two extra tickets for March 27th, sorry.

charzdis, I'm interested in one of your two March 27th Moonlight Magic HS tickets. We arrive in Orlando on March 26. Still available?

Bump. Looking for two extra tickets on March 20th so that grandma and grandpa can come along. Thanks.

Oh no! Those tickets were for next week. Any chance someone has two extra for tonight?

Even 1 extra would would at least make grandma’s day, especially now after her hopes have been up, and grandpa will suck it up and stay home.

Even 1 extra would would at least make grandma’s day, especially now after her hopes have been up, and grandpa will suck it up and stay home.

Did you try calling MS to see if anybody cancelled, creating an opening for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter