• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have engagement pictures done at the Poly?

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
We are planning on doing our e-shoot here in December and I would love to see some shots of anyone else who has done this here. If anyone has ideas of where would be good spots around the Poly, that would be helpful as well. We deff. want a few at Sunset Pointe as well.

We are also planning on having our e-pics in December!:cool1: Sorry, don't have any pics yet but would love to see some at the Poly also!

We had ours done at the Poly in May 2008 - Misty was our photographer. I only have a few uploaded on Photobucket.

MistyEngagementPhotos165.jpg

MistyEngagementPhotos197.jpg

I brought the sunglasses as props and we grabbed the leis when we walked into the lobby.

We got some great shots out on the dock at the Poly and you can see the GF in the background. Sorry, that is all I have uploaded at the moment.

I just realized I have that one to the left under my name.

Linda

We had our engagement pics taken there in july with Misty. Here are a few...

ring.jpg

walk.jpg

castlepalm.jpg

waterfall.jpg

It was a really fun location and we were able to get a bunch of different shots! HTH!!:goodvibes

Hopefully someone can answer this:

We are hoping to have a Memories wedding at the Luau Beach at the Poly. We want a short and sweet ceremony (since it will just be us and my DF parents).

I know the photography for this package is for an hour. Would this allow us enough time to get some similar shots around the resort (just one or two)? :confused3

TIA

Thank you everyone for sharing! They all look so beautiful, and make me glad I choose here to have them done!

We are hoping to have a Memories wedding at the Luau Beach at the Poly. We want a short and sweet ceremony (since it will just be us and my DF parents).

I know the photography for this package is for an hour. Would this allow us enough time to get some similar shots around the resort (just one or two)? :confused3

TIA

We are having an Escape ceremony at Sunset Pointe on Oct 12th. Although it's just us, our timeline states 1 hour for ceremony, cake cutting, champagne toast and our staged first dance for pics. Honestly, I doubt we will use that entire hour, but you never know. We then have time for additional pics after the cake cutting, etc.

Can you add another hour onto your photography, just to make sure you have enough time? I will be posting a full TR when we get back, if you can wait, sorry!! There isn't a lot of info about small ceremonies on the boards, maybe this will change with the introduction of the Memories package! :goodvibes

That resort is beautiful!
Here's one that we did of us while waiting to photograph another couple.

Hollywoodstudios040copy.jpg

TIA

Yes, you will have plenty of time. The ceremony only lasts about 10 minutes, and since the whole focus of the package is on capturing memories, it's basically a big photo op. Plus, you can always pay to add on time with the photographer.

Here are a few of our shots from the Polynesian too. We had Randy Chapman as our photographer. We also did some at Wilderness Lodge too, which might actually be my favorites.
VK00043-3-08.jpg

VK02523-3-08.jpg

VK02043-3-08.jpg

VK02473-3-08.jpg

VK01733-3-08.jpg

VK01003-3-08.jpg

VK01193-3-08.jpg

VK01853-3-08.jpg

VK00163-3-08.jpg

VK01713-3-08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter