Anyone Have Disney Floral Bouqet Pictures

macca77

Mouseketeer
Hi we are looking to see if anyone has pictures for the bride and bridesmaids bouquets supplied by disney at the moment we are thinking about calla lillies but we could do with getting the cost down and these are quite expensive. Also the colours we are looking for would be pinky/purple incase someone has pictures off them thank you.

My daughter's bouquet and bridesmaids were beautiful. Her pictures are still online from Disney photography. The link is www.disneyweddings.go.com/krantzandwilson. The user name is Krantz / Wilson wedding (make sure you space between each word like I did. The password is 1971. She had pink and lavender roses and they were so pretty. She actually had her bouquest preserved from Keepsake floral and I had one of the bridesmaids bouquets preserved also in an oval frame and it is hanging in our guest bedroom. Disney floral does such beautiful work.

My bouquet was made by the Disney Florist. It's not one of their standard designs, but it has pink in it. It cost $250.

0421_0991N.jpg

Disney Floral did mine..it was the "tropical bouquet" but I requested the roses be jade and white with white calla lillies
zwhixu.jpg

i didnt have a standard bouquet either from disney floral,

62081.jpg

this was in silk and cost $300

my bridesmaids had the wands in silk

59342-1.jpg

they were $30 each so super cheap and they all got to keep them

Hi we are looking to see if anyone has pictures for the bride and bridesmaids bouquets supplied by disney at the moment we are thinking about calla lillies but we could do with getting the cost down and these are quite expensive. Also the colours we are looking for would be pinky/purple incase someone has pictures off them thank you.

We are using calla lillies for our wedding in July .. I don't know when you are getting married ... My bouquet is all white calla lillies and the bm are the purplish kind.. like these:

bouquet3.jpg

(that was my inspiration pic)
Cost: 300 for mine 165 per BM!
Not sure when you wedding is but i'll have pics of theirs in 4 months!

I used Disney for all of our flowers.

This was my bouquet... not quite the same colors that you're looking for, but perhaps it will give you an idea! Mine was a round, French bouquet of mango mini calla lilies, green cymbidium orchids, bells of Ireland, orange roses and seeded eucalyptus throughout. It was then accented with silver Swarovski crystals throughout (5 mickey, 11 single) and wrapped with a burnt sienna ribbon. Total was $386.00

WeddingBouquet-1.jpg

And my BM flowers were hand-tied French bouquets of white mini calla lilies with peacock feathers framing the bouqets. Each was then accented with Indicolyte crystals. Each bouquet was $152.00

bridesmaidbouquets.jpg

IMG_2037-1.jpg

and you can see Courtney's wedding tonight on WE!! I am so excited!!

Disney Floral did all of my flowers. I had a round french bouquet with allure and blubird roses accented with white roses, lavender mini calla lillies and stephanotis.

1edit2.jpg

CJ0127510-19-08.jpg

Here is mine. It was 3 dozen pink roses. All different shades with green mickey head crystals.

BouquetCE.jpg

I don't have a pic of my MOH's bouquet yet but it was white roses and green hydrangea. It was very beautiful. Disney did an excellent job!

My bouquet (ivory, light peach and lavender roses; ivory garden roses; white cymbidium orchids; gardenias; stephanotis with Mickey Crystals)

0666.jpg

The BMs' (same roses, except pink garden roses plus pink/purple cymbidium orchids...no gardenias or stephanotis)

1131.jpg

1068.jpg

Hi sorry so long for the reply so much to do so little time, Thanks everyone for their pictures has helped us alot in making our decision on colours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter