• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have Dining Plan chart?

hellosunshinee

Earning My Ears
I saw a chart somewhere displaying all the restaurants included in the DDP and the amount of credits they "cost." Do you know where I can see this? popcorn::

Thank you, it did, I am also trying to find the amount of credits each one costs. I know some of them are 2, but most are one. I wish I could find that chart!

If you open the link that the previous poster gave you.... then click on "2009 Participating Disney Dining Plan Restaurants"

If the restaruant is listed under "Disney Dining Plan Signature Restarants and Shows" it is 2 credits.

If the place you are interested in is under "Table Service Locations" it is 1 credit.

HTH.

Hi again Brittany,

I think I'm following you around.

The Signature restaurants which cost 2 credits are:
Cinderella's Royal Table at MK
Narcoosee's at GF
California Grill at CR
Hollywood Brown Derby at DHS
Jiko at AKL
Flying Fish at BW
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Poly
Citrico's at GF
Hoop De Doo at FW
Mickey's Barbeque at FW
Artist Point at WL
Yachtsman Steakhouse at YC

It also costs 2 credits to have room service.

(I think I got all the restaurants)

Real easy :

That chart has 4 columns. Anything in column 3 (entitled "Disney Dining Plan Table Service Locations) is 1 credit. Anything in column 4 (entitled "Disney Dining Plan Signature Restaurants and Dinner Shows) is 2 credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter