Anyone have any updates on The Legend of Jack Sparrow Experience at HS?

oijhhjsafda20.jpg

here's a photo from EasyWDW. It was taken on 10/17/12.

Thanks stindall, looks like its shaping up nicely.

Karen :)

Remember when they say fall...that could mean up till Dec 19th. SInce winter technically doesnt start till Dec 20th.

My guess is since there has been ZERO official word from Disney on an opening date, we're still several weeks out. Even though the new Fantasyland expansion opened early for its "dress rehearsal", Disney had set firm dates for the official FLE opening and the passholder previews, so there was already an expectation that we were getting close to seeing FLE. Of course, Disney could prove me wrong and take down the construction walls tomorrow! That'd be nice, since we'll be leaving in just a few days! Still, I expect this will probably open later, maybe they'll try really hard to have it soft open for Thanksgiving.

If the new jack Sparrow Room is as lame as the Prince Narnia was. Don't bother wasting 1/2 there. We did the Narnia attraction and you walked into a room and watched retreads of the Prince Narnia movie. At least you got out of the heat.....

anyone heard any more updates about the opening of this. Will be there 11/27-12/3 and was hoping to see this.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/11/first-look-pirates-of-the-caribbean-the-legend-of-captain-jack-sparrow-opens-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

"Our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering just shared these first renderings of what you can expect at this new walk-through attraction when it officially opens on December 6. In it, guests will journey deep into an eerie lost grotto, where a mysterious pirate skull puts them to the test to see if they have what it takes to set sail with the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow. Along the way, they must face all the perils of a pirates life as their favorite moments from the films come to life before their eyes. Dress rehearsals and previews begin in late November before the grand opening on December 6."

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/11/first-look-pirates-of-the-caribbean-the-legend-of-captain-jack-sparrow-opens-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

"Our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering just shared these first renderings of what you can expect at this new walk-through attraction when it officially opens on December 6. In it, guests will journey deep into an eerie lost grotto, where a mysterious pirate skull puts them to the test to see if they have what it takes to set sail with the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow. Along the way, they must face all the perils of a pirates life as their favorite moments from the films come to life before their eyes. Dress rehearsals and previews begin in late November before the grand opening on December 6."

:cloud9: AWESOMEST THING EVER! :love:

Wow, there's a lot of different "Grand Openings" on December 6th!

They're probably trying to take advantage of all the press for New Fantasy Land. No one's going to go cover this new attraction on a separate date, MAYBE Test Track but definitely not this one; especially since the previous incarnation was so lame.

I hope it's a nice attraction. Lord knows DHS needs a little something more!pixiedust:

i dont have high hopes for this one.... i dunno it isnt getting much press i fear its going to be another narnia

Is this a ride, exhibit, or a walk-through type of attraction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter