Anyone have any SVG requests

blmcdowell

Earning My Ears
I'm slowly starting to create my own SVG files - not just "Disney inspired" though that seems to be my focus right now - and would really like to share some so others can test them and give feedback. We can't grow if we don't take the risk and put ourselves out there.

So...is there any files, not only Dis, that anyone would be interested in having - for free - to use in their person scrapping, card making, etc?

Can also create in MTC format for those who use Make The Cut

you wanting a challange??
hmmmm where is the really big smilie??

anyways I keep meaning to make odd characters - I got Clarabell Cow done but I want the Horse that is in the Frontierland Hoedown with her. I can't remember his name

What about Jake and the neverland pirates? I use to make svg files too but since having the baby, I've had very little time and our trip is coming soon LOL

I'll definitely try Jake and Horace out...and a few of Jake's friends too if I get brave. Will share what I'm able to create princess:

I have been trying to find a Terence he was with Tinker Bell when we were there.

Well since you asked.....

Lady and the Tramp
Marie from Aristocats
Christmas characters from Celebrate the Seasons Castle Show - specifically Nutcracker mickey, Jester Donald

I use both SCAL and MTC.

Marie and Horace previews
marieprv.png

horaceprv.png

Thanks for Marie, going to try the cut this weekend and will post a picture.

I bought a BRAVE watercolor coloring book but am not good at creating svgs, anyone interested?

I love Disney, but my first love was Scooby Doo. Anything you want to make around a Scooby theme I would absolutely adore. I tried to find a Mystery Machine to cut in vinyl to put on our mini van, but couldn't find one anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter