Anyone have any personal pics of SSR they'd be willing to post??

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
I'd love to see some personal pics of SSR such as the gardens, walkways, views, etc. Anyone have any to share?

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Those are great pics DOC!

Your pics really captured everything!!!!!!!!

~DW

Thanks Doc, those are great pictures! :) Now I'm not feeling so bad about staying there in October. At least I will now be able to say that I've stayed at all the DVC properties at Walt Disney World! :teeth:

If you like the layout of most of the non-OKW DVC resorts, you'll love SSR too.

Doc - all of those photos are amazing - I really like the HH and OKW ones too.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Doc. I love SSR and it makes me feel so good to be able to look at pictures that remind me of why we bought where we bought. For awhile there I thought I was going crazy because no one seemed to understand why I chose the resort I chose as my home. Thanks for reminding me! :thumbsup2

TheresaNJ
You should feel very good about your stay in Oct at SSR. It is a beautiful resort and we loved it during our stay! I don't know why it gets such a bad wrap on these boards! Keep in mind that when you go the Turf Club will be a sit down restaurant! The only thing SSR was missing!! Enjoy your trip!

Thanks DOC for posting those pics!! They are so nice!!!

WOW kelly, those are really nice too. I especially like the ones at night :thumbsup2

Kelly, those pics are gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for posting that site. Wow!!

Here are some really nice shots that BarryB. posted earlier.

http://www.barrybedford.com/dvc

All of the photos are really good and only proves to me that this is a really lovely resort and will only get better as the landscaping matures. It has such a peaceful, serene, clean look about it. :thumbsup2

Sammie said:
Here are some really nice shots that BarryB. posted earlier.

http://www.barrybedford.com/dvc

All of the photos are really good and only proves to me that this is a really lovely resort and will only get better as the landscaping matures. It has such a peaceful, serene, clean look about it. :thumbsup2

They just keep getting better and better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter