Anyone have any extra pirate gear they can send us?

Jennay

Earning My Ears
We leave in less than 3 weeks and are in need of some pirate gear for 2 adults and 3 children, ages 6, 5 & 2. pirate: If anyone has anything they can send us please PM me. Thanks! :)

I've read many posts about the bandana's that they give out, but do the ALSO give out eye patches? Can anyone who has recently cruised answer?

TIA.

mott said:
I've read many posts about the bandana's that they give out, but do the ALSO give out eye patches? Can anyone who has recently cruised answer?

TIA.

I have cruised twice since the addition of pirate night and they did not give them out either time. Only the bandanas were given out at dinner.

We have cruised twice also since Pirate night came out and didn't get eye patches. We just got off the Magic Saturday.

Go to your party store and pick some up. Very inexpensive. As far as an outfit, just wear a white blouse and a black skirt. Dress it up with a red sash and big gold earrings. A man can do it just as easy with a white shirt, black pants, and red sash. Go to the party store and buy a cheap hat. Our eye patch came with an earring for a guy.

I beleive they alos have some pirate things for sale in the stores on the ship...not a lot...but some. (I remember seeing the goofy pirate ears)

Also with halloween around the corner...you should be able to go to many stores and find priate ware. I saw a little set of pirate things at Joann's just the other day.

They definately only give out bandanas at dinner. You don't need a costume, just wear tropical clothing, or your casual dinner wear.

If you do stop in at your party store you can get eye patches and a big gold earring for everyone for little or nothing. Otherwise, you really don't need them.

You know I think it would be a great idea to create some type of thread where people were willing to exchange items like this.

Thank You all for your responses... somebody donated a pirate outfit for my daughter, THANKS! :love: I also found eye patches at Walmart for $.49. Halloween is around the corner, so I hope to find something in stores before we go. Problem is, we are in a pretty rural area.. the closest Walmart is about 45 min. away. Not much here. I hope to find something or figure out something for the boys. Any more homemade ideas? Thanks. :wizard:

Just off the wonder and no eye patches were given out.. Just the bandanas...

In the gift shop they sold the eye patch and gold hoop earring ( clipon ) for $ 2.00 as a set.. Not to bad of a deal...

Walmart in Orlando and Kissimmee pretty much had all of thier hallowe'n stuff out.. Lots of Pirate items ... LOTS

And very cheap.. Hats were like 2.77 and eye patches for .49 cents.. can't beat those prices..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter