• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have a waterproof digital camera?

We went scuba diving in Hawaii with a guy who had a D10, and he had some fantastic pictures with it. Even though it's only rated down to like 35', he said he'd taken it down at least 100' and the only issue he had at that depth was switching between video and still. He showed us some video he took on our Manta Ray night dive that was just amazing, I've got the D10 on my wish list, and based on the conversations around the pineapple on the boat, other divers like it too.

We also have the Pentax Optio W90 and love it. My six year old has dropped it many times and it still works like a champ. We took it on all the water slides at Great Wolf Lodge and it shot beautiful pictures. It still isn't as nice as my DSLR when it comes to speed, but for a point and shoot it is great.

Bill

Here's a link to some photos I took with my FujiFilm FinePix Z33WP. The last few items there are videos taken with the camera.

I've been very pleased with it as an inexpensive "carry it with me everywhere" camera.

We have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 waterproof up to 33ft, shockproof up to 6.6ft and it's freeze proof. We love it, takes great pictures and with it being shock proof I completely trust my 5 year old with it and the freeze proof is perfect for fun snow pictures!

We have the same camera and absolutely love it. My husband is a photographer as part of his job, and we've worked through a lot of digital cameras. This one takes fantastic pictures on land and in the pool, and works well in daylight and at night. And, yes, our five year old has dropped it and it's still going strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter