Anyone have a photo of....

Was this what you meant?
IMG_0982.jpg

This was a great idea for a thread and thanks for the sticky, Beth!

I have tons of Disney "stock" photos, as I call them. I'd love to help out anyone in need.

yes, thanks NEE!!!!! :thumbsup2 :yay:

Well I need a photo....if anyone has one of the Wedding Pavillion sign....I totally forgot to get that one. Or the one of the bride's/grooms room door sign. Duh. And no, I haven't finished that scrapbook....just starting. :rotfl2:

thanks! Now I just need the Everything POP entrance!! thank you !!

I'm checking in to Pop a week from today....if no one has come up with the Everything Pop photo before I get back, rest assured that I will have one when I return:thumbsup2

I think it will help a lot of us.. some of us.. usually have a kid hanging off our arm.. or running in front....so it's nice to have someone who can get a good, clean shot of something that we can use... I know I have a cool photo of the "Serpent" in the Lagoon at DTD... I just love it.. I really need a picture of the family w/ the dog...but the one I have has my DS in it... I love it..but I'd also like to have a snap shot of the exhibit w/o some guys backside!

I have this photo of the lego family.
DSC05303.jpg

Let me know if you need the full resolution version...

I made a 2 page Tink layout in a workshop. I have the pics w/ Tink sitting in our hands. I need a few more. Anybody have anything "Tink"ish?

How about this?

100_1592.jpg

This is the last photo I took while in Disney, on the bus back to the airport :sad1: I love it because it would be a perfect postcard picture! Hope it helps you!

thanks, PrincessBelle23! That IS a great pic and I'd like to use it, but I'm also looking for a pic of the Everything POP (store, foodcourt)....like the sign and entrance from inside the lobby!!

I would love a pic of the sign/entrance for Kali River Rapids at AK, if anyone can help!!

thanks!

I have this one of Everything Pop taken in March of this year. I thought I had other shots that were closer but haven't found them yet.

Let me know if you need it.
CIMG1657.jpg

I have this one of Everything Pop taken in March of this year. I thought I had other shots that were closer but haven't found them yet.

Let me know if you need it.
CIMG1657.jpg

yes! That's it!! :yay: Can I please use it? Thanks!

oooh, just saw the one of Kali!! (we posted at the exact same time, and I didn't notice it at first!!) Awesome! :thumbsup2

I'll upload them tomorrow to kodakgallery for printing and if it says that a 4x6 won't print well, then I'll PM you for the full version......thanks again! :thanks:

Here's one of the Kali signs. I like all the extra signage with it...

DSC03220.jpg

Hi! Would you mind if I borrow this photo for our album? My kids love this ride because their older brother was being a bit conceited that day and the water "powers" nailed him! He was the only soaked one on the raft!! Gotta love when a plan comes together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter