anyone have a kid who's asked for strange things from santa?

When I was maybe 13, I didn't know what I wanted for Christmas, so every time my parents asked, I said something ridiculous like a unicycle or stilts. Santa actually brought me a unicycle that year!

My DS asks him Grandmother every year for a case of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

For his birthday this year he asked his Aunt and Uncle for for 5lbs. marinated steak tips like the one's that had at their BBQ this summer.

He just turned 7.

My dd just had her birthday and she really wanted a drum set. Well, poor thing she didn't get one.

Well, she has already asked Santa for one, because she knows he'll bring her a drum set. He always brings her exactly what she wants.;)

:santa:

DD asked for a silver bell when she was 5. Not a jingle bell, just a bell! :confused3 Maybe it is something they see somewhere? Santa bought it to her and she still loves it.:)

DS,4, asked for rocks this year. Not fancy rocks, just rocks you find in the yard. Last year, he asked for a broom. He got that also. DS still uses his broom.

One year ds asked for stilts. We found a really cute kids pair for him. He still loves them.

This year he asked for a fanny pack. I think he wants it for his nintendo ds. :confused3

My DS asks him Grandmother every year for a case of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

For his birthday this year he asked his Aunt and Uncle for for 5lbs. marinated steak tips like the one's that had at their BBQ this summer.

He just turned 7.

:lmao: I love this one!!
I am certainly getting a good laugh this morning!
Thanks!:banana:

When DS#2 was nearly 4 his daycare teacher had them dictate letters to Santa. His request.....snow! Umm....we live in South Louisiana, and snow happens about once every 10 years for about 10 minutes.

Well, he must have been a REALLY good boy, because we woke up to snow flurries on Christmas morning! :scared1: There was actually enough accumulation that we made an ice/slush/snowman all of about 12 inches tall! :rotfl:

Who would have believed it....a White Christmas!

My then 3 year old asked Santa for bacon. He did it the following two years, too, since Santa accomodated.

He never asks me for bacon. :confused3

When I was four, I asked Santa if I could become a bunny rabbit for the day...he did not comply, and I was not made into a bunny. I cried all day because I thought I'd been bad.

When my little sister was three, she asked for a pack of lightbulbs :confused3 She was given them, and my mom used them all year!

One year, the only thing on my dd's list was beef jerky. OK, Santa had no problem handling that one. :lmao:

As for bacon, my kids have never asked for it for Christmas, but it is my secret weapon. They have a couple of cousins who are vegetarian, and after we visit with them, my kids will talk about becoming vegetarian. I cook bacon the following morning for breakfast, and all talk of vegetarianism disappears until the next time we see the cousins.

When DGD was 3, she kept saying she wanted "bouncing sausage".. "Santa" was never quite able to figure out exactly what it was that she wanted, so obviously she didn't get it..:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My favorite one was DS asking for a globe and a suitcase. Yes, he loves to travel just like Mom! He got both!

DD asked for a silver bell when she was 5. Not a jingle bell, just a bell! :confused3 Maybe it is something they see somewhere? Santa bought it to her and she still loves it.:)

DS,4, asked for rocks this year. Not fancy rocks, just rocks you find in the yard. Last year, he asked for a broom. He got that also. DS still uses his broom.

Why did I just get the image of Charlie brown? This is a cute thread. Mine have asked Santa for the bells too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter