Anyone have a jewish wedding?

poohbear227

DIS Veteran
If so, could you post the link to your TR or describe your experience?

How did you find the rabbi? and any chance of serving any good jewish appetizers at the reception?

we're having a rabbi, but we're bringing our own! he's thrilled, he even offered to dress as mickey if we paid him 1/2 of what disney charges :rotfl2: ! disney is really good on the menu, if you want kosher, or jewish themed food, they'd be able to help you! i did a custom menu and have made change after change after change!

Not a wedding, but we are hosting my son's Bar Mitzvah in March. We are reform and are using Rabbi Robert Lefkowitz whom was recommended by WDW. He is really very nice and easy to work with. If you want, I can PM you his contact info.

danielle

While we did not end up going to Florida we spoke with Rabbi Lefkowitz too. He was extremely nice and very accomodating

We were married on August 23 by Rabbi Lefkowitz. He was nice and the ceremony was good. I recommend him. When you get your paper work from Disney his contact information will be in there.

About the food, we had an intimate so I can not help you with that.
Good luck!

We had a completely Kosher Orthodox Jewish Wedding. Disney can work with just about anything. (We did bring our own Rabbi though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter