Anyone have a good planning spreadsheet?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
I am looking at setting up my planning for our upcomming trip.

I am interested in using an excel spreadsheet for planning our trip.

Does anyone have a good blank one or a macro version. One maybe you can simply put in the information and have the sheet print out for you.

I was looking online, but didn't find one.

Not sure what information you are looking to put into a spreadsheet, but I use TripIt.com and their iPhone app to enter reservations (room & dining) and other trip details. Their basic service is free and they offer additional features for a fee. The apps for smartphones is free also but include ads (paid version available to remove ads).

The auto import from gmail is optional. You can manually add trip details or e-mail confirmations from supported sites (disney dining is one).

I have one but it is more of a resource than a planning guide. We do plan our days and meals but it is very high level. The rest of it contains things like OL inventory and reorder list, websites, account information, grocery list, AC override instructions, restaurants outside disney we enjoy, and anything we learn while we are there. For instance, we were just there and enjoyed Giodano's pizza but the leftovers were crap in the microwave so we made a note to get tin foil for the OL on our next trip.

Basically anytime I see someone post something here that I think might be useful to us I make a note in my spreadsheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter