Anyone have a good packing list?

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
Im the worlds worst at packing, Im always forgetting things. Does anyone have a good packing list? Im travelling with hubby , 6yr old and a baby 11 months...thanks

Hi,

If you use the search function and type in "packing list" you will find quite a few threads. Enjoy your trip!

There are lots of good packing lists available on-line. I started with some and now I have all three suitcases and one carry on lined up in the dining room. My tip is that I retyped these lists as I added things to each of the suitcases and put that list in the front pocket of the luggage. Items like sunscreen, shampoo, etc., can easily be packed weeks in advance. As I pack other items I add them to the list for each piece of luggage, date it and put it in the front pocket. This way no-one has to rifle through the luggage to see what is packed. Lol, that sounds pretty weird, but, I am packing for me, the mom, and an 18 year old son who could care less about packing, and a 13 year old daughter who expects everything to be packed. This really works for me as I expect no last minute surprises. I think if you do a search for packing list for WDW you can just print it out, cross out whatever is irrelevant, add and necessaries you think of, then that can be your starting point.
Have a fabulous vaction!
d

Thank you so much guys...I only have 6 days left and counting but I like to start early and like you say put the suncream etc in the case and toiletries as I buy them. Im so scatterbrained I need a list to check off items , hubby says I would forget my head if it wasnt attached!!! ( he has such faith in me) anyhoo...I gave my 6yr old his own list to write tonight and I think he has everything on it but the kitchen sink!! I had to explain to him that he cant take all his dinos as he may want new ones at Jurassic park so he has scored a few , just a few mind you off his list also they do sell oranges in florida and they have stones on the ground he can find there!!!...we gave him the small roll on so we wont be too bad with him..the person with the most luggage is the 11 month!!! thank again:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter