anyone have a discount code for august car hire?

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
turns out we're going to rent two cars when we're in orlando...

i already booked a minivan about 6 months ago, so i have a fantastic rate for that..

but now DS has come up with the idea that he should have a car for his family...and it does make sense...since they have the little kidlets who will need to leave the parks for naps etc...

i'm an idiot really, as back when i booked our car, i asked both DS and DD if they wanted a car while we're at WDW...
both said no...

i should have reserved a car anyway just in case to get a good rate...but i didn't....

now the rates have skyrocketed...

a midsize car costs more than my minivan rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy insane...nutso..

i've reserved one for them, but i'm hoping to find a discount code before august...

We need a cheap deal for August too, we still havent booked our car, I've just come on here to see if there are any codes as we leave 2 months today! xx

also flying via jfk... jet blue for last leg

That's what we're doing for our trip this Xmas. Virgin for the London - jFK return flights and JetBlue for the US domestic flight. Wev us d JetBlue before and for no them to be really good. The other added benefit is that you can use the check in facility at the Disney hotel for the JetBlue flight and then just collect the bags at JFK for the Virgin check in

you could try H811101 with Avis this is the Simon Outlet discount. Alternatively there are may be some better discount codes out there. This year I found cheapest via cashback site and ebookers hiring through Budget, however I have noticed the prices have gone up in last couple of months, dependant on car.

Another good tip is to check via airways, eg. BA, Emirates etc. as sometimes they have good rates for recommended hire companies, you don't have toi fly with them.

Try discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
We have just returned from a two week Orlando holiday and rented an 8 seater Toyota Sienna from Alamo through discountfloridacarhire.co.uk and they were significantly cheaper than going direct to Alamo.
Fantastic customer service from Andy Stevens, they are based in Yorkshire, UK. Also provided us with a sat nav system (sent in the post one week before we flew out to Orlando) which was really useful, it is preset with all the theme parks etc so really handy to have even if you have been to Florida before.

Try discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
We have just returned from a two week Orlando holiday and rented an 8 seater Toyota Sienna from Alamo through discountfloridacarhire.co.uk and they were significantly cheaper than going direct to Alamo.
Fantastic customer service from Andy Stevens, they are based in Yorkshire, UK. Also provided us with a sat nav system (sent in the post one week before we flew out to Orlando) which was really useful, it is preset with all the theme parks etc so really handy to have even if you have been to Florida before.

wow!!!! amazing rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the link!!!!

Hmmm, get the complete opposite with that site.

discountfloridacarhire have a Hyundai Santa Fe at over £300 more than what I paid with Expedia.

I got 24 days hire of same vehicle for £562.

However, on saying that, i went via Barclays SmartSpend (worth using if you are a Barclays customer BTW) but that's a massive difference

I often get the opposite with the Barclays thing, often comes out more expensive on Expedia for Hotels etc!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter