Anyone have a current Snapfish code?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by DsnyDrmr, Sep 3, 2005.

1. DsnyDrmr

DsnyDrmr My DH calls it OCD; I call it effective planning ;

Looking for any discount codes for Snapfish--have a ton of pics from recent trip to get developed. I'm an established customer, so to create a new account and get the free 20 won't work for me. TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

DEALHUNTING.COM

Snapfish

20% off your entire MemoryBook order and another 25% off duplicate copies NEWBOOKS

Other offers that may or may not be combined with coupon codes:20 FREE prints from your digital camera
    FREE online photo sharing & storage
    25% off duplicate gifts
    When you purchase additional copies of the same photo gift, they will automatically apply a 25% discount to each additional copy. For example if you order 3 copies of the same calendar, the first calendar is full price, and the two additional copies are each 25% off. This offer extends to most products, including MemoryBooks, but not to prints, photo notebooks, notepads, or cards. When you order your photo gift, they`ll remind you of this offer.

4. celestina

celestina Earning My Ears

I just did this deal for pictures. It is a great company, I used them for our Christmas cards. The coupon is for 50 free pictures with only a .99 S/H charge Here is the website and the deal.

http://www.winkflash.com

Best deal:

1. Add 50 pics to your cart and use code P3C6M4S2 for free prints + .99 shipping.
    Place order.

5. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

I just tried this code, It said it is no longer good.

6. indylaw99

indylaw99 Disney-loving Mom!

I've been slowly trying all of the different options on http://www.digitalpictureking.com. They rotate their companies and usually have 4 or 5 different free offers going at once. I've tried Kodak and Shutterfly so far.