Anyone have a copy of HH activites?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
VB was kind to send me a copy of their activites sheet, but HH told me to just look online to get an idea as to what they offer. :rolleyes: Wouldn't even fax me a copy.

I'm trying to decide on VB or HH for a trip with my side of the family next summer.

Anyone have a copy of activities that they wodul be willing to fax me or snail mail? I wodul be very thankful! A summer activities sheet wodul eb great, but anything to just get an idea wodul be fab, too.

Thansk! I thought it doesn't hurt to ask... ;)

I have an activities sheet from July 2002 that I can copy and send. Or, if you'd like to wait for an updated one, we'll be there in June and I can send that one. Happy to help out if we can.

Disney won't guarantee that anything that is being offered now will be available in the future, their programs are only announced a week or two before they take place. But most things are an ongoing offering. If you call HH they should be able to fax you a copy of this weeks activities and it will give you a good idea of the type of activity , if not the exact activity itself.

I had a HHI activities sheet faxed last summer, I could barely read it! I do have an activities sheet from July that I could fax to you at any time. We will be there in 42 days if you need a Spring time one I could mail or fax you one at that time. What time of year are you looking for?

Thanks everyone! HookedonWDW had pmed me eariler and faxed me a copy of last July's list, which is probbaly the month we're going to go next summer.
I just wanted a vague idea as to what type of activities they offer. I had called VB and HH and VB mailed me their list, HH wouldn't even fax me one! :(
I still think we may try HH, but it appears VB has more stuff geared towards smaller kids and more activities palnned in general. Any thoughst on that?
Thanks everyone, this board is the best.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter