Anyone have a code for the Gaylord Palms "ICE" exhibit?

WDWMagicGirlie

Mouseketeer
We are counting down the days until our next Disney trip!!! Just can't get enough!

We are planning on visiting the "ICE" exhibit at Gaylord Palms. We have read the reviews and it sounds fun!

Does anyone have a promotional code??? I know they have had some in the past??

Thanks in advance!

Stargazer, I am actually the one who posted that one. We haven't had any luck over there finding any codes that work, that is why I "cross-posted" it on here too. :)

Whoops -- sorry about that! :rotfl: I had it bookmarked so when I saw this thread, I didn't even bother to see who started the other LOL

We are getting ready to head to Orlando in a few weeks. Still have not found any promo codes.

We live close to the Gaylord in Grapevine, Texas...not sure we're going this year if they don't release some kind of deals. It's high dollar IMO. Or maybe I'm just cheap.:lmao:

We'd like to see the ICE exhibit in the Dallas area too but it's so pricey!!! Plus I think that you have to pay for parking on top of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter