Anyone have a a photo of the Magic at night?

TheWescotts

Mouseketeer
I have an idea for a door magnet that I need a picture of the Magic at night. Google has not turned up anything suitable.

The picture needs to have a lot of sky in it where I can add a moon...If you have one with a full moon, that would be even better, but I will not be greedy.

This is the best I can do...in both shots the ends of the ship are cut off, and they are not the clearest pictures. Sorry.

I found this googling... HTH!

magic-at-night1.jpg

I have an idea for a door magnet that I need a picture of the Magic at night. Google has not turned up anything suitable.

The picture needs to have a lot of sky in it where I can add a moon...If you have one with a full moon, that would be even better, but I will not be greedy.

I have this one. Not sure which Disney Ship - Magic or Wonder - it is but feel free to use it.

DisneyShipatNight.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter