Anyone gotten a code flyer or e-mail recently?

I got a mailer today! It's for 40% off deluxe resorts. I about fell over. I called and could only get lagoon view, concierge at the Poly. It ends up being about the same price we would have paid for a regular room. I'd rather have a better deal than the view and concierge. I don't know what to do? We really want to stay at Poly. I called about a week ago to see if there was a code with my name and they said no. I also signed up for the DVD. Maybe if you call and inquire about room rates and not book, then they send the code???

I got a mailer today! It's for 40% off deluxe resorts. I about fell over. I called and could only get lagoon view, concierge at the Poly. It ends up being about the same price we would have paid for a regular room. I'd rather have a better deal than the view and concierge. I don't know what to do? We really want to stay at Poly. I called about a week ago to see if there was a code with my name and they said no. I also signed up for the DVD. Maybe if you call and inquire about room rates and not book, then they send the code???

I'm so glad to see the 40% mailers are still coming! I would love to stay at the Poly too (we normally are at a mod) I would be in the same spot too with the room - would rather get 40% off a less expensive room there - I actually would have to do a lesser room in order to be able to afford it. I wonder if you keep checking back if something else might open up - that seems to happen alot. I bet you'll get the room you want :wizard:
I just got my DVD yesterday - no code before- and called a couple of days ago - no code either. I do already have a room booked so maybe that's hurting my chances :confused3 I am refusing to give up hope for a discount though! :goodvibes

I got the 20% off today. Our planning DVD showed up a week ago and this came today!! :cool1:
We had to arrive one day later to use the code, but it saved us $607 at the GF!

Are these room only codes, you guys are talking about? Visa codes? WHAT :confused3 :confused3 And why do some people get 20% and some 40% luck of the draw?

Mine was a room only but since I was already booked with a package the CM found the appropriate code to go with my pin for a package with deluxe dining.

I am SURE my 20% came as a result of ordering the planning video (which arrived 1 week ago).

when i called i had a code attached she said and i booked 40% off of ASMu, so I never recieved an email or postcard. But now I am wondering if I should change my dates to Oct. Does anyone have the dates that were for Oct I remember her listing a week in there. Also was there a date you had to book by? Thanks!

My mom got a code flyer but dad trashed it!!!!! Yikes!!!! She has gone through all the trash cans and it is no where to be found. Any suggestions?

My mom got a code flyer but dad trashed it!!!!! Yikes!!!! She has gone through all the trash cans and it is no where to be found. Any suggestions?

You should be able to call and the code will be in the computer with her name. Just tell them it was misplaced, but a code was recieved they can look it up.

We originally had a 20% code attached to our name. My in-laws recieved a 30% code. We are all going together so we were excited about our 30% savings. Then our travel agent talked someone into giving us the 40% code. So we are staying at AKL with our savings in September now. YEA!!!!

We logged in and looked for May and the next day I got an email for 20% off then DH called and said I received a email but didn't say how much it was off (he played dumb and asked how it worked) she put him on hold a second and said yes we had one then he asked if we could use the dicount to book more then one trip in the year if the dates were right and she said yes
then he goes well how much of a discount do we have and she said 40%

Just PM me and I will give you the code, its worth a try right? We just bought DVC this week, so I don't need it, a friend had given it to me. it save 40 percent until march 31st with specific dates,Jan, Feb, Mar,Apr, Aug Oct,Nov, Dec. just let me know.

Just PM me and I will give you the code, its worth a try right? We just bought DVC this week, so I don't need it, a friend had given it to me. it save 40 percent until march 31st with specific dates,Jan, Feb, Mar,Apr, Aug Oct,Nov, Dec. just let me know.

If the code will work I would love to have it. One thing I have no clue how to PM. If you could PM me with the code, My family and myself would be most greatful

THANKS!

I've got a question. I got a flier in the mail with a pin# on it today, but it says it's the same offer that I've seen offered to the general public for april & may for a 5 night/6 day stay for $512 per adult at a value resort. If I call, are there other offers available to me since I have a pin#. Or, is this just a general advertisement that they send to everyone?

I've got a question. I got a flier in the mail with a pin# on it today, but it says it's the same offer that I've seen offered to the general public for april & may for a 5 night/6 day stay for $512 per adult at a value resort. If I call, are there other offers available to me since I have a pin#. Or, is this just a general advertisement that they send to everyone?

you can call the cm and ask if there is a code with your name attached we got one in the mail for 40% and I was able to attach it to all 3 rooms We save 1,000 so we're happy:rotfl:

all star music 1996
all star movies 2005
all star movies Sept 2008

DD 9 :tinker: DS 9 :tigger: (twins):DS 3 ::MickeyMo

Hi all
I have two room only reservations at Wilderness Lodge Dec. 7-12 that I booked with a 40% off pin I received in the mail. When I made the reservations I was told that I could convert to a package if I wanted to add the dining plan (I would get the discount only on the room). I called back a week later to price the package and find out how long I had before I had to decide. The cm told me that I could change it at any time but if I waited too long "it might not be available". When I questioned her she said there were only so many rooms available at the discount. I replied that I already had the room at the discount and would be paying full price for the tickets and dining so how could it not be available? We went round and round and she still insisted that when I called back to change to a package it might not be available. Does anyone know if this is true? Doesn't make sense to me!

makes no sense at all! So she was basically saying only so many room reservations get to buy tickets and dining package, thats bs! How pushy.

Hi all
I have two room only reservations at Wilderness Lodge Dec. 7-12 that I booked with a 40% off pin I received in the mail. When I made the reservations I was told that I could convert to a package if I wanted to add the dining plan (I would get the discount only on the room). I called back a week later to price the package and find out how long I had before I had to decide. The cm told me that I could change it at any time but if I waited too long "it might not be available". When I questioned her she said there were only so many rooms available at the discount. I replied that I already had the room at the discount and would be paying full price for the tickets and dining so how could it not be available? We went round and round and she still insisted that when I called back to change to a package it might not be available. Does anyone know if this is true? Doesn't make sense to me!

Unfortunately, she was probably telling you the truth. Disney only allows a certain amount of rooms per discount. So, they probably allot X number of rooms at each resort for 40% off pins for room only and X number of rooms at each resort for 40% off pins for packages. I know they do this with AAA discounts too. Only a certain number of rooms available. So, if I called and asked for an AAA discount, I may get told 'no availability', even though the resort still shows available rooms.

Just got a postcard in the mail today with a 40% off code. This is the one mentioned above for booking before 3/31. It offers 7 time periods through 2008.

DW and I are already booked at POR May 13-20 with a AAA rate. This doesn't fall into any of the 7 date ranges on the offer. I'm going to call now and see if the new code might still be applied to our trip. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter