Anyone got BW view at 7 months?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
Iam hoping for 6 nights in a 1 bed BW view for mid July next year...what are my chances?....Please tell me if you had good luck with this!....Just once I want to stay at BW and sit on my balcony looking over the lagoon..:)...We normally stay at BCV at 7 months and have always had luck.
How hard is July? Its high points is that a good thing?

don't know

got it for a studio last month - called in Aug. So sometimes last minute BW do become available.

I was able to get a 2br boardwalk view at 7 months for friday 10/29 & Saturday 10/30 this year......thursday 10/28 was unavailable.... i've been on the waitlist for that night since the 7 month mark with no luck

I got a studio bw view at 7 month mark for mid-May. I was shocked:eek: I was just hoping for anything in BWV. Standard view was not available so apparently they're the first ones to go.
Mid-July may be tougher to get one. But it certainly is not out of the relm of possibility.

I just got a 1bdr BW view for midmay today!!!! I was shocked as well and MS told me inventory was high

We secured a BW view for two nights (end of split stay; didn't try for additional nights) when I had to change our reservations. I called late March/ early April for mid July.

I was able to book a 2bdrm Boardwalk view for mid-May also. I was trying to book BLT, but all that was available there was MK view- so we went for BW, and I am so excited about it!!:goodvibes

i got a boardwalk view already at 4 months...so you just never know...i think you will be able to get what you want

Iam hoping for 6 nights in a 1 bed BW view for mid July next year...what are my chances?....Please tell me if you had good luck with this!....Just once I want to stay at BW and sit on my balcony looking over the lagoon..:)...We normally stay at BCV at 7 months and have always had luck.
How hard is July? Its high points is that a good thing?

Yea, we got Boardwalk view at 3 months this year. Called after getting more points resale at OKW and booked Boardwalk BV for 3 nights 16th of June. No problems with the request and we were right over the Disney store. See link http://youtu.be/Q38bMd6j_Ds for a video of the sunrise off the balcony. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter