Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

I filed on Turbo Tax last weekend, the IRS site says it will be delivered to my bank by 2/17.

Refund? what are these "refunds" one speaks of?:rotfl: We have owed since becoming independent contractors ~4 years ago instead of company salaried+commission employees. It has taken awhile but it has worked out very well now. I do miss the days of "bonus" money every spring though!! From previous experience it seemed that the earlier you file for a refund the faster it was deposited. Anytime after March seemed to be delayed...

Filed 2/3, accepted by IRS on 2/4 and still have not received our refund yet. Wonder what the hold up is since so many others have gotten theirs already who filed after us even?!?!

Had my taxes done on the 7th and Federal refund was deposited on the 13th. Still waiting for the state refund - it says it was received. NY doesn't like to let go of the money. LOL

We filed 01/26, before noon... And it still says it was received... Wonder if anyone else has got an approved? Or even dare I say refund!
Sadly, no. For the first time in 3 or 4 years we won't be getting a good refund. I went back to work full time and now we have to pay :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Filed 2/6. Approved. IRS.gov shows we're getting direct deposit on the 19th (Thursday). Illinois won't

BUT we have to file an amended return because my office did something wonky with my W2 and issued 2 of them, but I only had 1 given to me before I filed. Sigh.

The comments about giving the govt an interest free loan...interest rates are so lousey, if that money wasn't held out it would only make a couple of dollars in interest in a bank account.

Still waiting for them to approve it. Funny how the IRS works so randomly where some people get it back right away and others end up waiting. Those who filed back in the beginning of the month, who did you use to file? Maybe that makes a difference? We used H&R Block software.

Just checked and it says I am approved and it will be deposited on the 20th. Woo hoo! Same day as my bonus and my overtime check!

We filed our fed return 1/28/15 and our refund was deposited Wednesday 2/4

our state refund is another story (NY).....keep getting the status update that it required further review and could take up to 90 days to process. o_O I can't say it doesn't worry me but this happened last year too when the state got overwhelmed with returns and couldn't process them all at once. I wish they would get a status message that says "we are receiving a mass amount of returns at this time, this will affect processing times. Don't worry about it!" lol But no, NY has to be difficult about it.

Same for us with NY State refund. Not happy here.

Our state status has changed finally it now says the following:

We received your return and it's in the final stage of processing. While most returns are completed within 2 weeks, it may take up to 4 weeks

We used Turbo Tax and filed Feb. 9th. The return was deposited in our account this morning Feb. 17th.

I submitted on night of 12th. Haven't seen anything move to approved yet. It's just "accepted". Anyone file on the 12th in the evening and have seen anything move yet? I don't remember it taking this long in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter