anyone going?

We are currently booked for December, but, my magic 8 ball says "outlook not so good".

we'll see :(
I'm also booked for Dec 9-18. I'm not feeling good about it at this point. I already have my flight booked, so I need to see how much I'll lose there, in addition to the banked DVC points I used to book this trip. :sad2: Waiting.....

We’re booked Oct 30- Nov 8 but will be cancelling sadly..
Lloking at YouTube videos and speaking to a friend who’s a CM it doesn’t feel like a wise move.

Heading down end of October, solo. Nervous and excited! :scared:

For my mental health, I NEED this. ::yes::

Apart from groceries and doctor/dentist appointments, I have only seen the inside of my house since February 2020. :cool:

I will be wearing a mask the entire time, staying away from the big crowds (fireworks, etc.) and will enjoy just seeing something other than my living room, bedroom and kitchen :P

Did I mention that I won’t be cooking? 😆 🙌🏻

I had a perfect October trip that I have pushed to December. I will likely push it again into spring.
I think for us to go in December I will need either things to calm down in Florida or vaccines for under 12 to come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter