Anyone going to wdw in march -april???

stinkerbell2009

I'm suffering from a severe case of Disney Withdra
Is anyone going then?? and has anyone heard of anything new down there except for the stunt show and soar'n? I heard expedition everst might have a soft opening for that for dvc members. so maybe i can do that!!!

im going march 1st for kh2's release, then during springbreak for my birthday, and probably some more times in april. we're florida pass holders so we're frequent there..

aww! i'm gonna be in orlando in april, but not disney till may : (

IrishTink said:
:cool1: Yeah, in Animal Kingdom there is the new ride Expedition Everest.

Welcome to the Dis! :wave2: If you have any questions or want to talk, just PM (private message) me. :)

IrishTink said:
:cool1: Yeah, in Animal Kingdom there is the new ride Expedition Everest.

::yes:: i was there yesterday...its still under construction though..

stinkerbell2009 said:
Is anyone going then?? and has anyone heard of anything new down there except for the stunt show and soar'n? I heard expedition everst might have a soft opening for that for dvc members. so maybe i can do that!!!

When are you going? :banana: :shamrock:

:banana: :shamrock: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo Hey, is anyone going to WDW between March 28-April 7?
Just wanted to know cuz that's when I'm going.

i will be there 28 -6 so that will be cool that were down there the same time. where r u staying pm me

Keli :rose:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter