Anyone going to WDW in January?

My wife and I will be there...don't have dates yet, but we'll be there. I'm looking at the second week though.

We are arriving on Jan 7th and returning on the 13th. Come on ticker! Let's go! Only 201 days left! (My ticker began with a four digit number)

We will be there Dec 31-Jan 4th. Has time slowed down since June 1st. We are ressied at POP but may rent points to stay at BWV

We're going the 21st-26th. We really liked going in January too. We usually go in October for our anniversary, but have been once in January. I can't wait for packages to be released so we can book it! :hourglass I've very anxious and excited already too! We'll be staying AKL concierge. We were upgraded at the Poly and thought we would try AKL's concierge since it's our favorite resort. We are taking a first timer too, so it should be fun. :banana:

marconat said:
We're going Jan 1 - 15... my first part of the trip will be at OKW, now trying to get my second part confirmed... (see my sister has timeshares with Club intrawest, and there's a blockage in the system) I hope we will be able to stay on site for our second part... we should have put the entire trip on one resort, but we wanted to try something new.... We're trying to get WL or BC ha! ha! cross my fingers. :sad2:

oh my....I wish I could go for a 14 day trip...that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter