• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to US/IOA tomm (May 1st / 2nd)

Foladar

Living in ORLANDO!
I'm heading out in the morning, going to US/IOA last second for my birthday. Woo, found a $35 hotel ($39 was normal rate) off-site (Ramada) and heading over in the morning so we just have to pay for gas + 1 night due to AP :) Maybe I'll see someone there, who knows. Will chk PC in morning for responses!

I'll be at MIB around 3:00 PM and probably for a couple of hours at MIB.

Bev

phamton said:
I'll be at MIB around 3:00 PM and probably for a couple of hours at MIB.

Bev
Both days or just Sunday? I think we're going to IOA on Sunday because of the AM T'storms and the water rides are in IOA. Then MIB/US on Monday probably. You going to beat me on a game of MIB? lol

ThePhantomsGirlfrien said:
Hey...

I'll be working over at Shrek - so if you see me say "Hi!"

Smiles,
Holly
I'll stop by on Monday if your working!

Foladar said:
I'm heading out in the morning, going to US/IOA last second for my birthday. Woo, found a $35 hotel ($39 was normal rate) off-site (Ramada) and heading over in the morning so we just have to pay for gas + 1 night due to AP :) Maybe I'll see someone there, who knows. Will chk PC in morning for responses!

Have a great time and Happy Birthday!!! :wizard: I cant think of a better place to celebrate! :bday:

JessicaR said:
Have a great time and Happy Birthday!!! :wizard: I cant think of a better place to celebrate! :bday:
me either :) Heading to bed now .. leaving in 4 hours from Miami :cool1:
I'll check the boards when I wake around 3am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter