Anyone going to the Yacht/Beach Club...

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
In an attempt to save myself some money having to rent tubes at Stormalong Bay, I purchased some online.

Well, I ordered two items - one for me, one for my fiancée. Little did I know that ONE item included THREE tubes! A friend of mine wants one, but I have three tubes left over.

They are colored (pink, blue and green), but clear, so they fit the requirements of Stormalong Bay to have your own tubes. If anyone wants them, just send me a PM with your name and address. Also let me know if you want all 3 tubes, or just 1 or 2. They're free. No charge for shipping or anything. I figure I'm out the money anyway, so maybe someone can get some use out of them.

Where or from who did you order them online? We need some too!:teeth:

If you don't mind me asking how did you find out that you could take your own tubes and how did you find out about the requirements to bring your own. Thanks Brenda

Here on the DIS.

I don't remember the thread, but someone said that they had asked and were told it's okay to bring your own tube, it just has to be clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter