Anyone going to MVMCP???

tddalton2

Earning My Ears
Hi..... my nine year old LOVES the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game. I read that they are giving away Prep and Landing cards at MVMCP. I live in Chicago and can't zoom down to WDW but would anyone be able to mail it/them? I'll pay postage and a finders fee if needed!

We are going on the 4th of December. PM your information and I will gladly see about getting the cards for your 9 yo. Consider me their Fairy Godmother for this one. ;)

I'll get my DH to get us one.

Hi... Just a reminder that since there is no buying/selling on the DIS that you cannot pay for these cards, though kind people can send them to you for free.

Hi... Just a reminder that since there is no buying/selling on the DIS that you cannot pay for these cards, though kind people can send them to you for free.

I would never charge someone for something like this, especially since this is for their son. That is why I said "consider me their Fairy Godmother". I don't mind doing special things for kids when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter