• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to MNSSHP on October 8th?

PixiePop

<marquee><font color=blue>I am SO in a smiting moo
We will be going to MNSSHP on October 8th...anyone else going to be there?:dance3: :dance3:

Hi,

Yup we are there for the party on the 8th and the 11th.

Bug

Yep-seven of us will be there. I forgot it was Columbus Day when I bought the tickets so it will probably be a sell-out.

There will be 5 of us. myself DH DS9 DS20 and DD21. This is our first time and we are all excited. Hope we have a beautiful evening.

It's great to hear from all the people that will be there. I am starting to get excited.

Myself and DS6 & DS8 will be there on the 8th. They are both dressing as ninjas. This will be our first time so I hope it's as fun as it looks.

hi, we will be there on the 8th, myself, two ds's and ds girlfriend, glad we have booked to go the 4th as well incase it is busy, susie2

Count us in!!! I will also be traveling with a ninja, but I'll be dressed as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
We're so excited!!!

We'll be there! I don't think it will be a sell out. It's a school night for the locals, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter