Anyone going to MNSSHP on October 23?

Harvest02

DIS Veteran
We are a family of 4(we have 2 DS 10 and 7) and would love to meet other DIS'ers!! We have our tickets for the MNSSHP on October 23rd. Anyone else want to meet up with us there? This will be our first one, so we are very excited!!!:cool1: :cool1: We also have reservations for LTT at 4:20 that afternoon before the party. Let me know of any interest to meet!!!!

Hey Harvest...Or shoud I say Neighbor! :)

We'll be there too. Myself, DW and DD7. I don't think we will be dressed up but DD7 will be dressed as a Monster Bride. She has a 4:00PM appointment at BBB in the castle. Check out DD7 and me in my picture under my public profile. If you see us be sure to yell!

Hey Harvest...Or shoud I say Neighbor! :)

We'll be there too. Myself, DW and DD7. I don't think we will be dressed up but DD7 will be dressed as a Monster Bride. She has a 4:00PM appointment at BBB in the castle. Check out DD7 and me in my picture under my public profile. If you see us be sure to yell!

Wow! What a small world! I checked out your profile, and I see you graduated from Ball State also!!! Cool!:thumbsup2 I graduated in 1991. If I see you, I will be sure to say hi!:yay: Great to see there are so many DIS'ers on here from our part of town! Go north-siders!!!:)

My father and I are going to WDW Oct. 20th to 27th and we are staying at POR. We plan on attending MNSSHP on Oct. 23rd. :)

Well I see that we are not the only Hoosiers that will be at MNNSHP on the 23rd. My girlfriend and I will be there Oct. 21-26 for a adult only trip, Staying at POR for the second time. I would love to meet fellow Hoosier Dis members.

OP here.....Just to let everyone know that since some of us are staying at POR, and some of us are Hoosiers, the Colts play Monday night football on the 21st! I will probably be in the River Roost Lounge watching my favorite team on the big screen!!! Let's meet for some drinks!!!:goodvibes

OP here.....Just to let everyone know that since some of us are staying at POR, and some of us are Hoosiers, the Colts play Monday night football on the 21st! I will probably be in the River Roost Lounge watching my favorite team on the big screen!!! Let's meet for some drinks!!!:goodvibes

Just a small correction. The 21st is SUNDAY. So is the game on Sunday the 21st or Monday the 22nd?

Just a small correction. The 21st is SUNDAY. So is the game on Sunday the 21st or Monday the 22nd?

Sorry! The game is MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! Primetime!!! Can't wait to see my beloved team beat those Jaguars!!! Anyone care to join me??? We arrive in the early evening, so we are just hanging out at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter