Anyone going to MNSSHP on Columbus Day?

We will be there. This is our first time also doing the MNSSHP. It will be me and hubby and 4 kids, 11, 15, 16, 18. Just bought tickets yesterday. Staying at POP. Who else is going???????
Anyone have any touring suggestions for that night. Thanks

I have not bought the tickets yet, but pretty sure we will be there. Columbus Day was going to be our AK day, but I think we will go to AK in the afternoon for a few attractions/shows, keep our Boma ADR @ 5:00 and then go directly to MNSSHP. I have seen last year's schedule for MNSSHP, and it seems most of the activities are repeated except for the fireworks. I think we will try of hit these activities once each, and then have the kids, DD8 and DD6, trick or treat and do some rides between activities. From what I heard, most of the rides during MNSSHP should be walk-ons.

We are so excited about the party. I have heard from a bunch of people that the halloween party is great especially the parade and fireworks. As far as crowds go I am not expecting high crowds that night for the actual party. I read that Columbus Day weekend attracts a lot of locals and that most of the kids have off school Columbus day but have to go back to school the tuesday after Columbus Day. For that reason I decided on Columbus Day for the party instead of our original day of Friday October 10th.

Yup ...... Party of 4 .... going to be there!! The kids decided that we will all dress like pirates. 3 of us are already set but we still need an outfit for my 7 yr old.

I can't wait!! :cool1:

we will be there as well! haven;t picked our costumes yet but can't wait as this is our first MNSSHP!!!!

Count us in for a party of 7. Three kids, going as Captain Hook, Tinker Bell and Peter Pan and the 4 adults are wearing home made villians t shirts. We are so excited!! This will be out first MNSSHP.

I'll be there, by myself probably. A friend might join me, but he isn't sure. I THINK I will be dressed as Shere Khan - if I can borrow the costume from the production of Jungle Book I did this summer. Just have to promise to bring teh costume designer a present I guess. See you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter