Anyone going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ??

cathy1140

Mouseketeer
Our First Christmas trip and we are going to MVMCP

But of course they now have 12 pins...!!

I'll be there DEC 5th
the Pin on Pin Wreath

Would any one like to trade for the Pin on Pin wreath pin #3 I would like to have the following:

Dec 01 The Christmas Party Dangler

Dec 06 Series 4 Tinkerbell

Dec 12 Series #7 Dangler

Dec 13 Series #8 Tinkerbell

Dec 15 Series #9 Cinderella

Please let me know so I know how many pins from the Dec 5th party I should get..

Or I can pay and send you $$ before the party

Thank you

Cathy

Cmlee230@si.rr.com

Cathy

I'm going on the 3rd so that won't do you any good, but if you happen to get any extras for the 5th I'd be happy to send you $$ or pick up anything else for you.

Thanks

Hi there - We are going on the 15th - the Cinderella night. I would love to work out a trade, you can PM me with the details.

I'm also interested in

Pin 1 - Carolers' Dangle Pin - Dec 1

Pin 2 - Chip & Dale Nutcracker - Dec 3

Pin 5 - Twas the Night - Dec 8

Pin 10 - Chip & Dale/Pluto Pin on Pin - Dec 17

If you can't tell - we LOVE Chip & Dale!

We will be attend in the 8th and will get some extra's to trade also I would love to do all 12 but will have to see how that works out

We will be at WDW from Dec 11th til dec 21st.
Will be attending two MVMCP events ( 12th & the 19th ).
We will be getting whatever pins we are allowed for the events. Willing to make trades. Hope to get extras.
ED & JUDI (pennington, nj)
beancop104@aol.com

We are going on the 6th and 13th...would love to trade for any/all of the other nights we aren't able to get.

You can email us at webray@aol.com when you get the pins to set up trades.

Thanks,

Cheryl

We're going on the 1st and 5th. I will gladly get extras for these nights. I'd like to trade or purchase the pins on the 6th, 8th, 12th, 13th, or 19th.

mousegir@cox.netl

We will be there on 12/10. I will purchase a few extras that evening for trade -- I would like to trade for any other MVMCP pin.

Ok We are back from MVMCP on the 8th and got lots of extra's to trade I have pins from party # 2-3-4 & 5 looking for 1 -6-7-8-9-10-11-12 I have reference on Dizpins and ebay Emial me if you want to trade and Thank you Goofyforpins@aol.com Take care Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter