Anyone going to Kidani in Septmeber?

omalley1118

DIS Veteran
We will be doing our first DVC trip Sept 9-14th. Can't wait!!!! Anyone else going then? We are from NJ.

Kimberley

We are there Aug 31-Sept 4 before heading to BLT :)

We don't arrive until the 20th -- two birthdays, and a retirement family gathering!

hello-big.gif
Kimberley

Yes, we will be there in September (Aug 30 - Sept 6), but not during your stay.

I hope you have a great time! :)

Aug. 23- 28 Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Aug. 28-30 Bay Lake Tower
Aug. 30- Sept. 6 Kidani Village
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yup! I'll be there 9/10 - 9/13. I can't wait to see the new resort in person. I may hit a few parks or not, depends how nice the pool facilities are. It's always great to make it to Disney the week after Labor Day. The crowds drop tremendously in the parks.

Have a great trip.

BTW, I'm from Florida.

Julia

Just returned from a quick night at AKV and will return in 3 weeks with my little DNeph. Not September, but just wanted to tell another Jerseyan that Kidani is GORGEOUS!! We had a fabulous dinner at Sanaa and lucked out with a table next to the window - a whole family of giraffes were right outside the window while we ate:goodvibes
One thing I loved about the viewing area behind the lobby was that they actually made that area on slightly lower ground than the savannah instead of higher as at Jamo House - allows you experience the animals at 'eye' level - AWESOME!!:thumbsup2

We will be there with extended family September 13th - 18th. This will be our first trip as brand new DVC owners. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter