Anyone going to HHN 9/24 willing to trade tickets?

Wendy&Grumpy

DIS Veteran
We have two passholder tickets to HHN and really want to upgrade to Frequent Fear which I am told cannot be done. :sad2:

Is there anyone going 9/24 with a regular one day ticket willing to meet us and exchange their tickets for our passholder tickets? :confused3

We have two passholder tickets to HHN and really want to upgrade to Frequent Fear which I am told cannot be done. :sad2:

Is there anyone going 9/24 with a regular one day ticket willing to meet us and exchange their tickets for our passholder tickets? :confused3
Wait...what do you mean "passholder tickets" and why can't you upgrade?

Wait...what do you mean "passholder tickets" and why can't you upgrade?

It's the "free" one night ticket for HHN that you get when you buy a Premier Pass.

It's good for admission on a non-peak night. (Sun - Thurs and the first 2 weekends)

Guest services said it has "no value" so cannot be upgraded. :confused3

Kinda irritates me since we paid a lot more for our remier Passes for the added perks incuding the HHN ticket, so it should certainly have value!!

It's the "free" one night ticket for HHN that you get when you buy a Premier Pass.

It's good for admission on a non-peak night. (Sun - Thurs and the first 2 weekends)

Guest services said it has "no value" so cannot be upgraded. :confused3

Kinda irritates me since we paid a lot more for our remier Passes for the added perks incuding the HHN ticket, so it should certainly have value!!
Gotcha...I was thinking that's what you were talking about. :thumbsup2

You can't get value on something that was free as a benefit. Premier Passes are more expensive but the HHN ticket is a bonus. I know it's a fine line but there it is.

Anyway...you can still use the AP for discounts on the Frequent Fear pass and ROF pass. AP discounts are excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter