***anyone going to DL in April?? ***

I'm finally packed! Well..my clothes are packed, which is really a big chunk of everything. Toiletries are together, Chris has all of his stuff packed already :rolleyes2

10 hours from now we should be packing up the rental car (a prius, wooo for barely any gas to pay for!) and on our way to DISNEY!

I hope everyone is having a great time! If anyone is there this week, I'd love to hear how the daytime/early AM crowds are, i think some of the crowd calendars are predicting 10s...is it really busy?

Thanks!

We got here just in time to see the fireworks (yay!) and had a really nice night. And the crowds were WAY lower than I was expecting! I'm posting Instagram pics... if you care to follow, I'm http://instagram.com/scrapkat_ :)

Cute pictures! I've never even looked at instagram before. :rotfl2: I'm so glad the crowds aren't being bad. :thumbsup2

Saturday I bought two tubes of 1 ounce sunblock so I can take them on the plane. Getting way excited to be able to go!

We got here around 1 today after checking into our hotel. I've only ever been here during busy times so the amount of people is a breeze for us! Everyone loves my embroidered Ursula vest and I got new Ursula ears to match :cool1:

Trying to pack....ugh! DH wants to do carry on only but with four of us and all that comes with traveling with a child under two. It's a challenge. I'd rather check a bag and be more comfortable but he doesn't want to wait around for luggage at the baggage claim and miss the first available magic express bus to DLH. On the way back I'm making him check everything!

2.5 days!

I'm bummed...so many things have come up, we've canceled our end of the month trip. The Spouse Thingy took the week off, but then we started listing all the things we could get done--including selling both motorcycles, so we'd actually make money instead of spending money--that we decided to stay home.

It was his birthday trip, too...so I bought him a new giant toy for his wood shop to make up for it.

Maybe this winter...

ThumperWabbt said:
I'm bummed...so many things have come up, we've canceled our end of the month trip. The Spouse Thingy took the week off, but then we started listing all the things we could get done--including selling both motorcycles, so we'd actually make money instead of spending money--that we decided to stay home.

It was his birthday trip, too...so I bought him a new giant toy for his wood shop to make up for it.

Maybe this winter...

Sorry to hear that! :( hopefully a trip works out for you sooner rather than later!

I, for one, can not wait to fly out on Thursday!! It is April 15 and it's snowing AGAIN!!!! Can't wait to see and feel the California sun!!

I, for one, can not wait to fly out on Thursday!! It is April 15 and it's snowing AGAIN!!!! Can't wait to see and feel the California sun!!

Oh my gosh I hear you! It's snowing and freezing here in T.O. too. :( We leave for Buffalo Friday, Fly into LAX Saturday and will be in Disneyland on Sunday for Easter! Sun here we come! Have a great time by the way!

Checked in! Less then 24 hrs till we board our flight! Just have to stop at the post office for postcard stamps and we are ready to go! Got my ADR reminder in my email this morning, as if they would have to remind me, lol !!

vatali said:
Leave tomorrow morning! only a 3 day trip, but hey, its a 3 day trip!

Us too!! We fly out at 4pm! A 3 day trip is better than no trip!!! Or staying here in the 10cm of snow that has fallen today and more to come!! Here we come California sun!!!

Made it home last night, the highlights includes being 1st in line for frozen AND scoring a size 10/12 (L) Frozen Elsa dress for my oldest, my 2yr old giving Mickey Mouse a kiss on the nose ( but being terrified of most other characters) and finding out that we could view fireworks from our room (4th floor fantasy tower DLH). Hope everyone has/had a great April trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter