***anyone going to DL in April?? ***

We're going over Easter Weekend to attend WonderCon. They just released discounted convention tickets today. If anyone would like to take advantage, you can purchase them here. We got 3 day parkhoppers for $211 each. (Sorry for the massive URL: not sure how to shorten it.)

http://www.disneyconventionear.com/...ar=Yes&AssociationName=WonderCon+Anaheim+2014

Keep in mind that these tickets are only good from April 13 through the 24th.

Hope everyone has as awesome of a trip as DH and I did!! It was crowded (although not as bad as we had anticipated) and hot but it sure was one of the top best trips we have ever had. :yay: already on to planning the next one!! I will be writing a TR for this one to help me relive the memories. :)

Frustrated! Purchased glowing snowflake wands from amazon (in anticipation of them being sold out at DL) for my daughters to have when they wear their their frozen dresses. Got word today they are not coming; vendor won't ship to Alaska! Wouldn't have ordered ( and paid for them, still awaiting refund) if they had stated that on their page to begin with!

Hi! You could have them shipped to your hotel. Hope you get them.

We're going over Easter Weekend to attend WonderCon. They just released discounted convention tickets today. If anyone would like to take advantage, you can purchase them here. We got 3 day parkhoppers for $211 each. (Sorry for the massive URL: not sure how to shorten it.)

Thanks! I just might buy a ticket for wondercon and grab these tix too! Would save us quite a bit!

Helenb- do you know if these are printable right after ordering? We leave Sunday and I want to make sure I will have them in time.

Those of you going before April 29, be sure to check your restaurant receipts. We just got back yesterday and twice we received a coupon for 20% off of merchandise at certain stores. The coupon was printed on our receipts at both Plaza Inn and Flo's V8. The cashiers did not bring it to our attention - we just happened to notice it at the bottom of our receipt. Unfortunately, we had already done most of our shopping before we got the coupons. :rolleyes2

You can use the coupon at Emporium, Star Traders or Disney Clothiers in the Disneyland Park. In CA, you can use it at Elias and Co or TS, Hats and Tattoos.
In DTD it is good at World of Disney. Coupons have to be used between store opening and 1:00 p.m.

Happy shopping. Hope this helps someone save some $$!

Those of you going before April 29, be sure to check your restaurant receipts. We just got back yesterday and twice we received a coupon for 20% off of merchandise at certain stores. The coupon was printed on our receipts at both Plaza Inn and Flo's V8. The cashiers did not bring it to our attention - we just happened to notice it at the bottom of our receipt. Unfortunately, we had already done most of our shopping before we got the coupons. :rolleyes2

You can use the coupon at Emporium, Star Traders or Disney Clothiers in the Disneyland Park. In CA, you can use it at Elias and Co or TS, Hats and Tattoos.
In DTD it is good at World of Disney. Coupons have to be used between store opening and 1:00 p.m.

Thank you for the heads up!!:worship: I never look at my receipts but will now!!! Any bit of money saved is a good thing! :thumbsup2
Thanks again!

I can't believe that this time next week I will be making the walk down Harbour to go to the Happiest Place On a Earth!!!!:cool1: unbelievably excited!!:hyper:

Have fun to those who are there this weekend!

Hope everyone has as awesome of a trip as DH and I did!! It was crowded (although not as bad as we had anticipated) and hot but it sure was one of the top best trips we have ever had. :yay: already on to planning the next one!! I will be writing a TR for this one to help me relive the memories. :)

Glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear about the trip!!

Awesome, thanks! Great tip!

Helenb- do you know if these are printable right after ordering? We leave Sunday and I want to make sure I will have them in time.

They are printable. I bought one and got an email with the ticket a minute or two later. It looks just like a regular Disney PH except that the date limitations are printed at the top.

While technically this is for WonderCon attendees, we have used these passes for the past 2 years and they have never asked for proof that we are attending the con at the gate.

They are printable. I bought one and got an email with the ticket a minute or two later. It looks just like a regular Disney PH except that the date limitations are printed at the top.

While technically this is for WonderCon attendees, we have used these passes for the past 2 years and they have never asked for proof that we are attending the con at the gate.

Thanks so much! Have a great time at both WonderCon AND DL!

Thanks so much! Have a great time at both WonderCon AND DL!

Thanks, we plan to! We always stay at Paradise Pier and get up for early entry. We spend a few hours on the rides and then about noon we head down to the convention, sometimes coming back in the evening too. It's a good combo trip, and we get to visit DL at the time when it is least crowded!

We arrived at SNA last night, spent today with my sister and tomorrow will check in at the Grand Californian!!!We will explore DTD and have dinner at the Chef's Table at Napa Rose! Then Sun-Wed we will be in the parks! So excited it is finally here!! To those of you who will be there this week, have an amazing time!

We arrived at SNA last night, spent today with my sister and tomorrow will check in at the Grand Californian!!!We will explore DTD and have dinner at the Chef's Table at Napa Rose! Then Sun-Wed we will be in the parks! So excited it is finally here!! To those of you who will be there this week, have an amazing time!

Woohoo! 1 more sleep until we leave. If I can sleep that is!!

Yaay, no more sleeps! Our flight leaves Sydney in 5.5 hours, we land 14 hours after that. Have to run to the grocery store as I discovered while my DH was packing that he only has 1 pair of socks to go with his sneakers. Men! He thought he could wear black or grey socks. Um, NO!!!

The girls are still in bed. Bags are packed. I slept well. Here's to a getting some good sleep on the flight, as 14 hours is a killer! At least my DD11 has her step-sister 15 to keep her company this time!

See ya in AMERICA! I am so excited, after 8 months of planning!!!!!

http://www.disneyconventionear.com/...ar=Yes&AssociationName=WonderCon+Anaheim+2014

Do you know if the 3 day hoppers have the magic morning? It doesn't say in the ticket info but I always have thought that 3 day hoppers came with it. I am wondering because it is discounted, that the might not included the MM.
Thanks.

We got here just in time to see the fireworks (yay!) and had a really nice night. And the crowds were WAY lower than I was expecting! I'm posting Instagram pics... if you care to follow, I'm http://instagram.com/scrapkat_ :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter