• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Going to Disney December 6-12?

Yup! We arrive in the evening on the 6th and will be flying home the evening of the 15th. Excited to spend my birthday in the parks with all of the Christmas decorations!! :thumbsup2 :santa:

December 9-14th here! We'll be celebrating my 12-12-12 birthday. Turning 36 in style this year!

Looking forward to our first party at MK.

We are going Dec 6 - 11. So far, we have reservations at our favorites - Biergarten, Rose and Crown and Restaurant Marrakesh.

December 8th-12th here. Surprising my daughters - hopefully, telling them when we wake them at 3:45 am to make a 6:00 am flight will help them not be a total disaster, LOL. We've never taken an early morning flight before. And coming back on the 12th (Wed) is on an 8:15 pm flight so we'll be home after midnight. Could be a tough morning getting up for school the next day, but I'm positive will be totally worth it for essentially 5 days at WDW. Can't wait!!

We will be doing a quick long weekend trip Dec. 7-10. We are doing our first MVMCP Sunday the 9th. The kids don't know we are going yet, not sure when we will tell them. We won't tell them that my mom & aut are flying down from MA to surprise them there! The have done that before, but I don't thin the kids will suspect it this time because we are going to MA for Christmas.

We will be there from the 8-15th. Can't wait. It's our first Disney family trip! I wanted to do the Christmas party with just my husband and I. He fears we will be overdoing our trip so for now we aren't going. :sad: maybe I will change his mind once we get there:scratchin

We will be going to Disney during those dates. We currently have reservations at Boma and will check out the "Be Our Guest" restaurant for lunch.

We love it during Christmas time, the parks are beautiful.

Anyone else going during this week?

Brunette

We will be overlapping you...12/9 - 12/15. We've never been to Disney over the Christmastide. So, we're really looking forward to it. THV's for our overnight rests and then...many ADR's and "hope to"s

Enjoy. We will try to get a BOG for lunch, but it not this time, then in Aug when we're back again.

Have a great trip!

We will be there Dec 12-16. Celebrating our 25th anniv. and our daughters 16th birthday. We are going to Beirgarten for the first time on the night of our arrival. We are all excited,hope to see you all

December 8-14 here- I've never been in December and can't wait to see the decorations. :cool1:

We'll be there from the 8-16! Can't wait!!!!
We decided on this rather late it seems and I'm still working on getting ADRs (didn't know this was what we had to do! Went to DL before but not World so this will be interesting!)

We are coming 12-12-12 until the 18th, its a suprise for my 4 and 7 year old I had to tell the 16 year old so she could take off work otherwise she wouldn't know either yet

We are going December 8th through 15th too. Our girls are 3 and 5 and it's our third year in a row going. We also went the first week of December last year and enjoyed all of the Christmas festivities.

I'll be celebrating my birthday on the 9th with breakfast at Cinderella's castle. pixiedust:

The 8th - 15th here!

First family trip and we are SOOOOO excited!

AND it's a surprise for our twin daughters!

Some days I'm so excited about it I just want to blurt it out! :rotfl:

The suspense is killing me! :lmao:

Seems Maryland is seeing a small exodus.

Going the 1st through the 9th to celebrate turning 30 (on Turkey Day of all days -- hence the delay of the celebration) and taking three Disneyland natives (one whose been before and two first timers).

We have reservations for Be Our Guest the night of the 8th. I cannot wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter