Anyone going to Ck Convention/PA

ValDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi
I went last yr and really enjoyed myself. My friends can't go (they are saving for the SDV the following week). I am still going. I thought if anyone here was going. maybe we can meet.
Valerie

that would be fun. :goodvibes I am still trying to decide what classes would be the most fun to take.

yes i did. i think I'm going to take the disney 2-pg layout class.
are you taking any other classes?

I'm thinking of taking the following:
8:30-9:30 Stamping techniques
9:50-10:50 20 more tip, tricks

either
11:10-12:10 Basic Grey at its best
or
12:30-1:30 Bazzill + Basic Grey

I want to make sure I leave plenty of time for shopping :goodvibes

I'm trying to decide if I want to drive down or not. It's 4 hours from here and I'm going to the one in N.H. in May.

Oh what to do..... Hmmm that would be the Mini Meet for our car, CKC, and Disney Fan Meet in PA. all in July. And SDV in August.

BernardandMissBianca said:
I'm trying to decide if I want to drive down or not. It's 4 hours from here and I'm going to the one in N.H. in May.

Oh what to do..... Hmmm that would be the Mini Meet for our car, CKC, and Disney Fan Meet in PA. all in July. And SDV in August.

are you going to the SDV in camp hill in august? I'll be there. I can use the goodies I will properly get at the convention.
Valerie

ValDisney said:
are you going to the SDV in camp hill in august? I'll be there. I can use the goodies I will properly get at the convention.
Valerie

No we're going to the one at WDW. It's my DH's 40th birthday so we're leaving the kids with mom for the weekend. He gets to take pictures all weekend and I get to scrap without interuption, it can't get much better than that. ;)

I went last year and thought about going again this year, but I don't think I can. Enjoy! I hope they do it again next year!

I am in North Jersey and will be going to both the CK Valley Forge (for Thu, Fri & Sat) and the Whippany SDV. I have been to Whippany the past 4 years and Absecon for the first time this last year (going again next year)....I was in Bayview and really liked the location, but we stayed at the Villas which was amazing and a great set-up....

I have been looking at the classes they are offering for the most recent SDV's and they are not doing it for me...I really like to finish a couple of pages with new techniques and then go back and put pictures on them....most of the new classes are projects...I miss Emily already! :sad2:

For the CK Convention....I am staying at the Fairfield in, for a better rate, and I will drive over to the convention center....I plan on taking both Disney Classes... :cool1: I am also looking at the Baziill and Basic Grey class and about 3 others and of course all the crops....

Registration opens Wednesday, finally, for Valley Forge! Yeah! :banana:

My mom is going to CKU - PA. She is meeting up with some friends there. I wish she would take me, but noooooo. I have to stay home and watch my brothers.

rofl stinkerbell, I can just see your eyes rolling when you say, "but noooooo". maybe she'll bring you next time? where is that rolling eyes smilly face anyhow? :rotfl2:

I've got my class list all ready to go, I'm going to need to rob a bank though in order to pay for it all. :rotfl2:

Sorry Stinkerbell, maybe next time. Mom's have to get away too ya know.

Peapod, :rolleyes:

I managed to get registered and get all of the classes I wanted....of course now I need a second job! :rotfl:

Did anyone else get registered? Did you get your classes??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter