Anyone Going Oct 15- 22??

We'll be there Oct. 15 - 21. Can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! We usually go in the summer, so we're very interested to see what the crowds are like in the fall.

Add us in as well-14 to 23rd with cruise on the Dream 16 to 20th! So the best of both! Plus doing the party on the 20th when we get off the ship, and f&w for 2 weekends! I love this time of year! F&W is always crazy but the rest is pretty nice.

We will be there 14th-22nd. Went the exact same year last year and crowds were light most of the time, except in evenings and weekends at Epcot. Can't wait! :cool1:

One difference to keep in mind, the PGA tournament was in November last year. It was moved to October because of the President's Cup in Australia being in November. So, there will be some effect if that this year. Not too much but there will be some.

We'll be there too from October 14-22. First three nights at Wyndham Buena Vista because my daughter was a winner in the Disney A+ teacher contest and then on to CBR for our first stay in a pirate room. :thumbsup2

We'll be there from 17th - 24th. Can't wait!!! We last went in 1999 - pre kids!

Good to read that the crowds probably won't be too bad. :thumbsup2

I'm trying to work out what parks to do each day and just tying myself up in knots :confused3. Anyone got any ideas?? We want to see Fantasmic, Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes.

:

We will be there the 17th - 21st. Here is what we are doing.

Epcot the afternoon we arrive on the 17th
MK: 18th
HS: 19th
AK: 20th then MNSSHP
Breakfast at GF then DD before we go to the airport to go home

I based this on the information on touringplans and a few other Disney web sites.

Have a great trip.

Add us to the list. We will be there Oct. 15-29 (2 WEEKS). My DD and her family will arrive on our second week -- Oct. 22-29. I read that Oct. 22 crowd level is very high. The other days seems to be good. We are all at the BWV for this visit.

We will be there from Oct 11-22nd! Planning to expect the worse for the 15th in MK. Very excited for our first F&W and MNSSHP on the 21st! :cool1: 16 days!!!

We'll be there too from Oct. 16th-23rd!! It's my dh and kids' very first trip to WDW, they have no idea what they are about to experience. Is there a special handshake or article of clothing to help identify other DISers? LOL!

B, lime green is the 'official' Dis-ers color. Lots of folks get lime green mickey head shaped paint chips from Home Depot (?) and attach them to themselves to be identifiable.

I suggest a pair of lime green leggings for you myself. :rotfl:

We're there too! October 15-23. Our longest Disney vacation yet!

We're not staying onsite so I assume we will not notice the convention people. I signed up for touring plans for the first time. On the higher crowd days, should we stick to the water parks?

We're there 10/14 - 10/22. We have MNSSHP on 10/18 and the Pirates and Pals Cruise on 10/21. We have been there twice in mid-October and the crowds levels are great! With the lower crowd levels, great weather, Halloween decor at WDW and F&W at EPCOT, October is hands-down our favorite time of year to be at WDW!!

See you all there!:yay:

ok thats 35 People So far lets hope its Only US LOL . My Only Problem Is deciding When to See Fantasmic ? Somone Help Me Decide

We will be there Oct 15-23!! Cannot wait!! I am a little worried about the crowd, we usually go in early December so we are spoiled with little crowds!!

We got free dining so we thought we would give October a try!! :cool1:

We are going Oct 13-23 on our very first visit! We got lucky and booked the Dolphin before the blocks of rooms got sucked up by convention goers.

I don't know if I am up for the Lime Green DIS colors...off all the colors in the world, that is the one least likely to find it's way into my wardrobe. We'll be the happy family with our First Visit buttons and big smiles on our faces. :yay::yay:

OK I've had a look at easywdw.com to try and work out a schedule and come up with this:

Monday 17th - arrive v. tired - go to bed!
Tuesday 18th - MK
Wednesday 19th - HS and then back to MK for evening to see MSEP & Wishes
Thursday 20th - Epcot
Friday 21st - Day trip to Kennedy Space Centre
Saturday 22nd - AK - back to HS for Fantasmic in evening
Sunday 23rd - DTD (shopping!!) then MK
Monday 24th - check out - go to whichever park we want to return to - back to hotel by around 3pm for DME to airport :sad1:

Does that sound ok?

I've had a look at touring plans for the parks but apart from perhaps heading straight for one of the big rides I think I'd rather just go with the flow to avoid stressing that we're behind time or whatever.

We also leave three weeks from today, and I'm thanking my lucky stars that we happened to have a child born on October 17th, because we picked this week due to her birthday, not knowing about the big conventions and the PGA event. As everyone else has noted, the parks should have relatively light crowds, although the resorts and restaurants will probably be crowded. I'm hoping that the restaurant crowding from the conventioneers will be offset by the fact that free dining is not being offered that week, so the restaurants won't be any more crowded than normal, but we'll see. I did try to switch around some of our ADRs last week with no luck, but it's fine...they weren't critical changes and we can live with what we've already arranged.

I could have written this, but dd's birthday is the 16!! We will be at MNVSHP on her birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter