Anyone going next week

Master Mason

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
So me and my boys are heading down Aug 13 to 16. Anyone else going to be there then?

YUP

Us two middle-aged folks are going to be there at the same time. Staying at the Grand Californian on DVC points.

There was a thread a while back listing who was going in August and what days.

We will be there also, the 11th thru the 17th. We are getting so excited. I've actually got to start packing.
:banana:

Aug 12-18 - we are so excited. The only downside is it looks like the weather will be heating up just in time for our visits. As I have monitored the weather out there, things have seemed very temperate all summer. Looks like some 90 degree days will hit in the next few days.

pirate:

Aug 12-18 - we are so excited. The only downside is it looks like the weather will be heating up just in time for our visits. As I have monitored the weather out there, things have seemed very temperate all summer. Looks like some 90 degree days will hit in the next few days.

pirate:

Looks like the temps my go up a bit. Last year mid August we had 95+ over 100 a couple of days. Beat the evening crowds down a bit with a lot of folks giving up because of the heat..all said, it was still crowded. We deal with it.

Jack

Yup, Master Mason, DS and I will be there the same time as you. Man, we should have hitched a ride with you since we're only a hour north of Gilroy.

Here's jack's thread that minniecarousel referred to:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1473616

Have fun all! Look for my DS at the DDR machine in the Starcade

We'll be there next Mon to Thursday then heading to San Diego for a week.
Leaving Calgary Fri afternnon and driving down. Should be in Anahiem by supper time on Sun. My son is hoping for earlier as there is a baseball game in the afternoon. I don't think we'll make it for the game tho - it's close to 27 hour drive. Oh well he'll have to settle for DTD that night. hope to go to MVP and Build a Bear, maybe even Rain Forest Cafe.

We will get there late Sunday afternoon. Going to DCA ride some rides and get some dinner. Relax after the drive.

Jack

We are planning on leaving between 1 and 3 am for the drive down, my youngest has tickets to the giants on Sun with his mom.

I want to leave at 1 to hopefully beat the traffic, but my older one is driving as well so it isn't just up to me. (figure I can take a power nap in the afternoon)

This will be the last week day trip with the kids as they start school again here pretty soon

hmmm already tasting that monte cristo :)

We're notorious for leaving around 5-6 AM and checking in around noon! Our kids always enjoyed the part of getting up and into the car when it was still dark, sleeping for a few hours. We'd stop for breakfast, packed in our cooler, at a rest stop in Buttonwillow (on Highway 5). ahhh...the memories!

We'll be there with our 4 (yes, FOUR) little boys from 11th->15th. Then we'll head to San Diego for the next week. Hope for some cool weather!!

It looks like I will be taking my Grandmother to meet my Cousin and his girlfriend who will be in town on the 16th. I am praying I won't regret telling them I can do this trip, since its a bit tough since my Grandmother can't see and requires a lot of assistance. Then I drop her off, head home, sleep get things packed and then we are back in Anaheim for the weekend or gothiness.

We'll be there from the 14th to 17th staying in a one bedroom suite at the Paradise Pier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter