• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going May long weekend?

mollyseven

Mollyseven
Hey......we are getting super excited around here.:banana:
We are going May 19-23 for a short but very sweet star wars weekend trip.
This time its just me and my son and we are bringing with us my cousin who is only 24 and has never gone away like this.
Anyone going then?

Enjoy! I wanted to do a getaway trip to DL but the prices made me think twice. Mainly cause I waited to long! It was cheaper to do a week at WDW in the end of Aug.

We'll be there May 18-26. I thought Star Tours didn't open until May 26th....I know I have a very dissapointed hubby and son that we'll be missing it. We leave ont he 26th so no chance to go and try line up Opps sorry, we're going to Disneyland where star tours is current closed.

Star Tours is closed at DW also right now and opens on May 20th for the first weekend of Star Wars weekend.

Nice.
I love the Kona cafe and the gift shop in the lower level but we haven't actually stayed there. We are having breakfast there on the 21st so my son and my cousin can have some tonga toast!!
I just love the lushness of Riverside and love the boat to downtown disney.
This is just a quick 4 night long weekend for us.
Enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter