Anyone going late April/early May

beach Club Villa's anyone? April 29 - May 5. Hope all this snow here is gone by then. I'm sooo tired of looking outside and seeing white. Can't wait for sun and flowers!!

Good grief! Are we having a DIS Convention at POP? :)

We will be there April 27th - May 6th!

Unless we get magically upgraded to the Grand Floridian or something! Hehehehe. Just kidding!

Do we get a number too?

Also, what is this about decorating the doors or windows? We did this with Magnets on the Disney Cruise Line, but how would that work at POP?

we'll be at POP also from April 29-May 7. If you see a DiS dad with a goofy:thumbsup2 hat on that will be me. So don't be afraid to say hello:wave2: It will be myself, DW, DD and DS, this is a suprise trip for our DS 12th B-Day. We should have fun trying to get him to wear a B-Day pin. See you all there:woohoo:

Englishrose: To bad you are not leaving the 29th. We might have been on the same flights. We are just down the thruway from you. We are flying out of Buffalo. Hope to see you there. make sure there is a lot of sun waiting for us:beach: :laughing:

April 25 - May 1st at CBR. I'm sorry we'll miss everyone at POP, but we'll see you at the parks!!

May 4th -11th. Second time for my son, he went for the first time when he was almost 1. We went during Thanksgiving so we had turkey dinner with mickey! his time he knows a lot more about "mickeys house" so it should be a blast. we are staying off-site at the vacation village of parkway. 1 mile from MK. Can't wait!:cool1:

Frightening how many people will be at Pop Century in mid/late April!

Just please, don't wear black tube socks and yellow crocs with a DIS badge, we saw someone wearing that last September and it scared me away from saying hello :rotfl:

We'll be at CBR April 20-28. It will be great!

Just please, don't wear black tube socks and yellow crocs with a DIS badge, we saw someone wearing that last September and it scared me away from saying hello :rotfl:

What? You didn't like my socks and shoes? You should have said hi anyway! I am really very friendly!

Okay, so that wasn't really me. :)

We will be easy to see. Just look for the cutest little girl that you have ever seen. :)

Good grief! Are we having a DIS Convention at POP? :)

We will be there April 27th - May 6th!

Unless we get magically upgraded to the Grand Floridian or something! Hehehehe. Just kidding!

Do we get a number too?

Also, what is this about decorating the doors or windows? We did this with Magnets on the Disney Cruise Line, but how would that work at POP?

Sure do # 19. The decorating thread is by Disney Mommy Michele.I don't know what openings she has but there are 2 boxes with lots of goodies to decorate with and you bring your own too11. I have LGMHs, red blue and yellow stars Mickey foamies, red lights for 1 window andlots of Tink stuff for the other room plus clear lights.

we'll be at POP also from April 29-May 7. If you see a DiS dad with a goofy:thumbsup2 hat on that will be me. So don't be afraid to say hello:wave2: It will be myself, DW, DD and DS, this is a suprise trip for our DS 12th B-Day. We should have fun trying to get him to wear a B-Day pin. See you all there:woohoo:
#20 See ya there. DD is going to flip at all this Dis stuff. She is convinced I'm insane!! Twin gds are into the Focker sign, DD says I've corrupted them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter