• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going late April/early May

I'm number 8. We'll be at POP April 26th (my 53rd b-day) thru May 4th. May 3rd is my DD's 23rd b-day. Can't wait!!!:woohoo:

Hi again Bailey You wer my first Dis friend way back before I lost all my threads and had to start all over I remember you were going same time so welwelcome # 8

My family of 4 and friends, a family of 5, are going April 30- May 5 at Fort Wilderness. I'll have to 'visit' Pop to see everyone's decorated DIS windows!

Are we #9 at POP? First stayed there in 2004 and loved it, so much fun for kids, so we'll be back! We will be there 4/22 to 5/1. I'd better find something lime green before we go! :thumbsup2 Or, just look for DH and me outnumbered by our crew below :scared1: Looking forward to lots of fun :)

Leaving April 26th for our first ever Disney trip .;. Soo excited. Am in a window decorating thread, staying at Pop. Would love to meet some fellow Dissers.. Hello out there . Lets chat and share ideas with this first timer!!

Late April and Early May are the absolute best times to go to WDW. Closest to Perfection that you will find!

Temps are warm but not uncomfortable, crowds are moderate, and this year we are staying at the Beach Club!

So I guess DD7 and I will claim the #10 spot on people staying at POP that week! We will be there 4/24-4/30!

In the 50's section I believe...

:banana: :banana:

We will be there April 29 - May 5 at the Beach Club....can't wait. We have been there several times, but are going with a family of first timers, so that should make it extra special! :hippie:

This will be our first family trip to WDW with our son. We're staying at POP 4/24 - 5/1. We're all very excited. My son turns 3 the week after we get back so we're celebrating it while we are there!

DH and I haven't ever been to WDW together. I think he went in '95 and I was there in '92. The countdown is on!

This will be our first family trip to WDW with our son. We're staying at POP 4/24 - 5/1. We're all very excited. My son turns 3 the week after we get back so we're celebrating it while we are there!

DH and I haven't ever been to WDW together. I think he went in '95 and I was there in '92. The countdown is on!

You make # 9 at Pop see you thereSorry you are # 11

Are we #9 at POP? First stayed there in 2004 and loved it, so much fun for kids, so we'll be back! We will be there 4/22 to 5/1. I'd better find something lime green before we go! :thumbsup2 Or, just look for DH and me outnumbered by our crew below :scared1: Looking forward to lots of fun :)

Yes you are # 9 now I have to check all of page 3 and correct the count See you there

We'll be there around that time!!!!! Staying at POP 04/28-05/05:cool1:
#14 welcome!! We sure should have some Dis greets aat Pop that week. I am planning onhaving a rest day Monday April 30th maybe we could all meet sometime that day. DD will hide she is convinced I belong on the Funny Farm for all this Dis stuff!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter