Anyone going in the next few weeks and can do me a favor?

gules

Crazy for my hero
So I want to make a little girl who LOVES Sofia the First really happy by making a scroll for Sofia to sign declaring her a princess, and a picture of Sofia signing the scroll and then posing with it and a crown.

If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it. I'll send the scroll, crown, and return stamps and stickers. If you have a kid who will be seeing Sofia too, I can make another scroll for him or her if you pm me as a thank you.

Can ship by next week at earliest. Needed back by early September, and I can ship to your hotel if you like! Oh yeah. I'm East coast US based. :)

TiA!
Gules

We close on our Orlando house august 26th and will be there in the first week of september. If you get no other takers, I'd be happy to help.

Thank you so much! Hopefully you won't mind going to see Sofia... :) And congrats on closing the house! I'd move closer too but the summer heat would slay me. Maybe it'll be my winter roost when I retire...

I'll pm you if no one else can help out. <3

We love sofia. Just bought Elena of Avalor toys today actually.

No trouble, just shoot me a message toward the end of August if you still need a hand.

Bump! I need to have the scroll in my hands by Sept 14th at the latest, so the earlier the better. Not that I don't appreciate calliest! I'm just anxious. My next disney trip isn't till December. :(

Gules, I asked some entertainment CMs and they advise that the scroll and crown cannot be branded or have any visible logos. A character isn't to hold up any branded item - includes Disney - for a photo.

It's also reported that YMMV for a character to be asked to pose alone holding items. It will be at the discretion of the character and the Attendant as to what can be allowed.

Hope it works out for you! :)

Not sure what ymmv stands for? But the scroll would be handmade. Just pretty and no brands. I like to craft. I don't do this stuff professionally lol. The tiara would be quite generic... Probably something small and cute from Michael's or something, lol.

@gules - Your Mileage May Vary means it's totally dependent upon the CMs who are present as to whether or not they will allow the photo.

Without a person in the photo, no one knows how the photo will be used and they have to be cautious. It's the guidelines that they follow to protect how their characters are portrayed.

Ooooohhhh. I get it. I'll be happy if I can just get the scroll signed even if she can't pose with it. I don't know if it would help, but the little girls name would be on the scroll. Just wanna make her feel like a princess. :) even a picture of her signing it would be cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter