Anyone going in May?

SnowWhite

<font color=blue>Did it 20 times in a row back in
We will be at the POP from May 17-27. Was just wondering how many other canucks will be there as well in May.

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

we just miss you we are going to be at the POP from the 7-13 then on the cruise from the 13-17.

We'll be down from May 12th to 19th Staying at CSR with our grandaughter(6) coming in from Sudbury Ont.:cheer2:

We'll be down from May 12th to 19th Staying at CSR with our grandaughter(6) coming in from Sudbury Ont.:cheer2:

We stayed at CSR in 2005 and really enjoyed it there. The only downfall for us was having to drive to the main pool area as it was across the resort. Very nice place though. Are you driving or flying?

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

Good to hear ,we,re flying down and hopefully they can make good my request for a room near the pool and bus stop <i have some minor mobility problems(new knee) but hey whatever I just want to see my Grandaughters face light up when she experiences Cinderella at breakfast in the castle

I hope you have a good camera, because it is always amazing to see a first timers response to disney and when they see the castle for the first time! It still gives me goose bumps when I turn that corner on main street and see it myself. I can't even count the number of times I have turned that corner and still it is just the most beautiful and relaxing sight in the world to me. Nothing else matters when I get there. We are taking three newbies with us this time as well. It should be alot of fun.

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

We're staying at BCV over the May long weekend (can't remember the exact dates) We're considering driving this time for some adventure. We'll see...

I'm getting married there during the second week in May. We're staying at POFQ. At $228 CAD/night after taxes, that's the most I've ever paid for a hotel so I hope it's nice! We were able to book some cheap Air Canada flights, but there are no direct flights from Western Canada in May. I'm still looking for a good price on a one-day car rental from Car Care Center so we can run some errands.

We'll miss you by a little bit. We are at Pop from Apr 25-May 6. It seems to be taking a long while to get here and I can't wait!!:goodvibes

OKW from the 6-14. Can't wait!! We're taking my mother and step father as well as my brother, his wife and their daughter.

we will be at POP again this year from May 6th till May 16th!:cheer2:

We're staying at Windsor Hills from May 12th to May 20th....

Mike in the Maritimes.

We are going to Cocoa Beach May 11-13, then to the Pop from May 14-20th. I got the 40% postcard in the mail and it's killing me not to use it, but the dates don't work for us! We are from Chatham!

HI all, I'm new to the boards. going may 23 -30 at pop for first ever solo trip. Really excited

Nice to see lots of us going to be at Disney in May! Maybe we will bump into each other somewhere along the line at a park, restaurant or at the Pop. You shouldn't miss us...........we'll be the ones with a blue mini-van with ontario plates..........:lmao:

Oh ya, we'll also look excited to be there as well. So we should stand out for sure!:rotfl2:

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

We will be at POP from May 19-24 for our first ever trip to Disney! The countdown is definitely on!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter