• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going in Feb???

May go Jan 31 - Feb 7 :goodvibes A PP commented on going w/ a high school group - Is something going on the first week of Feb?? TIA for the info!!

First week of Feb is the BEST time to go. It's honestly one of the slowest times of the year.

We'll be staying at CBR from 2/14-2/21 and maybe another disney resort from 2/21-2/24 if I can find a discount or rent points from a DVC member. :goodvibes

Feb 2-9 at BWI. Our twin girls' first visit to WDW and they'll celebrate their 2nd birthdays.

Feb 7-15th at The Beach Club Villas!! Celebrating my daughters 8th birthday!!

We'll be at Pop Feb 4 thru 10. No birthdays to celebrate, but this will be our kids BIG Christmas present and our first trip to WDW as a new family. My two kids, my fiance's three kids - we're almost a grand gathering all by ourselves!

Since we need two rooms we got two $200 gift cards! Woo hoo!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter