Anyone going in December?

I've already book mine for the 10th December I cant wait! The nice CM on the phone said you get priority seating for both the candle light processional and illuminations :goodvibes

Did you ring more than 90 days before?

Claire, I'm sure it can be in your 90+10.

Although my first choice would have been Christmas Eve I can't phone from work so have chosen CP for a date when my 90 is on a weekend and I have more chance of getting it.

Please wish me luck for Sunday!

Hi

Were going in December, go 9th Dec until 30th.:)

Been going at Christmas time now for the last 8years and wouldn't want to go any other time.:dance3:

Got tickets to MVMCP for 11th and then doing a 4day DCL from 13th, havn't got anything else sorted yet!!:rolleyes1

Were on a daily countdown - what about everyone else??:woohoo::woohoo:

We fly out on Friday 4th December and come back on the 28th. Like Chilly we have the first half planned to the max and the second half quite free.

this is what we have so far:

Saturday - free
Sunday - check into Boardwalk, meet with friends
Monday - marriage license, suit fitting, MK
Tuesday - Boardwalk (wedding stuff), House of Blues on the night
Wednesday - wedding, Yachtsman on the night and epcot
Thursday - epcot
Friday - US
Saturday - IOA
Sunday - check into POR, day free
Monday - SeaWorld
Tuesday - Busch Gardens
Wednesday - day free, night CduS and jiko
Thursday - Boca Grande
Friday - take parents to airport and day free
Phew! Rest of holiday unplanned apart from Christmas Day in epcot

We are spending the first part of the holiday with people flying from the UK for our wedding hence all the activity.

We're going 1-15, we've booked all our ADRs, got tickets for Seaworld, and we're going to MVMCP on the 10th :santa:

We're not doing Candlelight Processional this time, we've done it previously and we thought it was just ok. It could have been the narrator that we had though, she was Miss America :rolleyes:

We're going 6th-20th December, staying in POR, our first stay at a moderate.

We have booked MVMCP for the 10th and 15th. We've also booked the CP for 9th - going to see Andy Garcia and dinner at Biergarten!

We'll also be visiting Universal Studios and Seaworld. Not sure about Islands of Adventure yet!

The weeks seem to be going really fast now, I'm very pleased to say.

:santa:

:banana:

Woo hoo!! :yay: Booked our Candlelight Processional today ~ tried for Le Cellier which was all gone (I wasn't surprised) but got San Angel which we are very pleased about as we have always wanted to eat there. :wizard: Our narrator is Whoopi Goldberg. :thumbsup2

We've got 68 days to go :yay: We're staying at the wilderness lodge from the 27th Nov to 6th Dec and I'm soooo excited :banana:

We're off on the 16th, going to MVMCP on the 18th and hoping to do the Candlelight Processional with Whoopi on the 19th. We go on the Wonder for 3 nights on the 20th returning on the 23rd. We're planning on spending Christmas Day at MK (yes, I know it's insane but I got outvoted) and New Year's Eve at Epcot. We are also planning on going to Ice at Gaylord Palms and horseriding.

I'm getting very, very excited now that it's almost time to start booking meals. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nowhere better to spend NYE than epcot only missed one in last 9 years we were on the Wonder for that, my wife said at 11.50 that night wish we were in Epcot

We fly out on Friday 4th December and come back on the 28th. Like Chilly we have the first half planned to the max and the second half quite free.

this is what we have so far:

Saturday - free
Sunday - check into Boardwalk, meet with friends
Monday - marriage license, suit fitting, MK
Tuesday - Boardwalk (wedding stuff), House of Blues on the night
Wednesday - wedding, Yachtsman on the night and epcot
Thursday - epcot
Friday - US
Saturday - IOA
Sunday - check into POR, day free
Monday - SeaWorld
Tuesday - Busch Gardens
Wednesday - day free, night CduS and jiko
Thursday - Boca Grande
Friday - take parents to airport and day free
Phew! Rest of holiday unplanned apart from Christmas Day in epcot

We are spending the first part of the holiday with people flying from the UK for our wedding hence all the activity.

Sounds like a fab trip! We got married on the 5th Dec at YCG! We're going back for our 3rd Anniversary this year :cloud9:

WHOAH!! Too much planning! Makes me feel inadequate. We are looking forward to the Poly for 5 nights and DDP. We have done Mickeys Christmas Party 3 years and although we loved it will not do it this year. We love going December time because all the Christmas decorations are up and everything is festive feeling. We just love the atmosphere!!

Just booked Candlelight Processional for the 20th December with Whoopi Goldberg narrating - very excited!! :cool1::cool1:

Going on the 12th Dec, 1 week at Fountains resort with nothing planned then..
1 week of obsessively overplanned time on the Disney Magic

does anyone have a link to the Candlenight Processional and the dates Whoopi Goldberg is there. We are taking my DM(80) this year and she LOVES Whoopi Goldberg.
I'm thinking this would be a nice surprise to book for her:goodvibes

Hi,

We're going 28th December to 8th January - this will be our 4th time over the Christmas period. We absolutely love all of the Christmas extra's like the Osborne lights and the Candlelight Procession.

We haven't done a massive amount of 'firm' planning yet as a lot will depend on what ADR's we can get but we are definately planning to do Hoop de Doo, Candlelight Procession, Fantasmic and the ICE thing at Gaylord Palms.

Can't wait!!!!!

It's so exciting reading about everyone elses trip at the same time as ours.
We have never been at Christmas time before and we are really excited.
We are also hoping that the weather will be good for the little ones in the evening. We have only booked MVMCP and have park passes but don't have a specific plan as we would only keep changing it when we go there:sad2:
Too many bosses on the trip:lmao: For the ones who have been before at Xmas could you give us an idea of what to take to wear???

Going on the 12th Dec, 1 week at Fountains resort with nothing planned then..
1 week of obsessively overplanned time on the Disney Magic

does anyone have a link to the Candlenight Processional and the dates Whoopi Goldberg is there. We are taking my DM(80) this year and she LOVES Whoopi Goldberg.
I'm thinking this would be a nice surprise to book for her:goodvibes

Whoopi is there 18-20th :goodvibes

Too many bosses on the trip:lmao: For the ones who have been before at Xmas could you give us an idea of what to take to wear???

This will be our third Christmas / January trip and we always take clothes for every type of weather! Last year we had it in the 90s and were in the water parks for 3 or 4 days, but the previousl year it went down to freezing and we had to wear our British Winter Coats that we had travelled in!! So just take something for everything!

We also have two little ones, and they love it! At night they would just tend to drift off in their buggies if DH and I were wandering round the Osbourne lights etc. I don't know how old your grand kids are but if they are in a buggy I would suggest a blanket for them at night to keep warm as it dos go a little chilly.

Hope that helps!

We are flying out on the 4th Jan this year - not technically December but the decs will still be up so we will still see some of it! It's our double digit day today 99 days to go!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter